Reviews for Mutie Lover
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I wouldn't mind letting kurt do what he wanted to do to the bastard hell I'd help _ awesome fic!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
There needs to be more Kurt/ Amanda stories like this one
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love it. It's very well written. And Nightcrawler is so cute in X-Men: Evolution!
Itallia chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Hm. Um, why would you keep underwear in your locker? Then again, my school's never had lockers 'cept in P.E., so maybe it's different when there's lockers at your school.

I guess the best way to fix this problem would be to have a hiding place near the school where Kurt can just poof over and grab everyone's books, then poof back. I guess that might be hard to do for every period, though.
Emma C Oliver chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
great story
vine chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Aw... I love it, and I LOVE this pairing... (It's my second favorite, right after Romy) Strangely, there is not much of it on Fanfic, probably because in Evo, there are tons of Kurtty fans. *blah*

Short, and very, very sweet. :)
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
poor manda
Relwarc chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Really good story. Poor Amanda. It was a little short, but that's alright. The ending was really sweet. I think Amanda and Kurt are a cute couple and you wrote them well.

And I think the point was kind of obvious, in an after-school special kind of way.
FireTigress chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I loved this, it is so emotional. I think there should be more KurtAmanda fics. Again, wondeful work.
morring star chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
DOJ chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
_ I thought it was good, kinda sad, but good _
ldypebsaby chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Well I enjoyed reading it... I liked this a lot... Good Stuff

Peace out
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Stories like that don't have a point, because when something like that happens it is ... well, pointless. But it was so sweet that Kurt and his friends (well Scott) were there for her when she needed them!

41eugoR chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Poor Amanda...and her locker. Just shows how cruel people can be, even to their own kind.
todd fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Touching, yeah, Amanda's a good egg, I guess she would have been a traget when mutants were known :D