Reviews for Good Boy!
InuJoey chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I liked it.
Turtlecatpurrz chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I hate to admit it, but I totally see this. Hee Hee, very cute. I am impressed by your skills. For only bieng 16, you are an excellent writer. Keep up the good work. When I get a chance I plan to go and visit some of your original stuff. The only adice I have for you so far is to try and be careful to check your grammar and spelling, and otherwise, you are just continuing to improve as I see your work. I hope you don't think I sound like a school marm when I say that, but its the biggest weakness I have seen among the best authors on the site.

Also, congrats on getting to state. We managed that twice when I was in high school. It was a blast. I hope your team can win first.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Histarical. Of course, if Inuyasha had read the box instead of just eating them, he might have thrown a hissy fit. I loved that you got Shippo eating them too.
Ara-chelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Hey, Draco's Daughter..., yeah, i thought i'd check out your fiction since you checked mine out...I liked it...sometimes i forget that inuyasha's half dog demon, and i suppose kagome must too, lol, it sure reminded me real quick! I like it and im gonna check out more of your stories!

PS, I've decided to only post on the weekdays since everyone does it on weekends, so next week, look for chapter four of Extreme Poinless and look for Your penname in my A/N!
LUKE chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
could use some length, but other wise best Inu yasha and shippou story ive read,

please update!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
LOL! but this would have been a ton more funnier if it were targeted at sesshie! do a sequel please? please? please? aww...come on...a reviewer is begging you!
snowy chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
hahaha funny
Risu Amaru chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
lol...
MeLaiya chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
lol, that was cute. keep up the good work
hyper sippo fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
lol funy story
inumaru chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
i eat dog treats... especially milk bones... m, milk bones... and these wierd litle things that are shaped like marbles that taste like a wierd kind of popcorn...m deer shit, jk. but seriosly, i like doggie snacks. and don't make fun of me. it's SO cliche. ya fruit loops! now excuse me, i have to run from inuyasha, for i have stolen his treats, kind of like what scooby doo does to shaggy, catch it before it can go from kagomes hand to inuyasha's mouth, and run. run very, very fast.
Joshua Lee chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Cool! That was really cool! Make another chapter or story like that one okay!
Evfrosyne chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Kewl...were they ramen flavored?
gohan11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005