Reviews for Six Dreams Before Oblivion Dawns
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ack! You can't end there! :(
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Another amazing beautiful story. You had me stressed out at the end too... I wasn't sure if you were going to have her forget or not. I am going to go run off and read a longer story now and hope for more J/S interaction since you have their characters down so well in these little stories. -Clare
Windblader chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Amazing. Simply amazing. It's sinful that this story has so few reviews. Thank you so much. It was a joy to read. _
DAsDesiredRose chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
so cruel, leaving it open ended :P. may we have the next chap? i'll give you a cookie... :D

Desired Rose
Underground chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow. I wandered over because I wanted to see if you had done anything with Smoke and Mirrors - which I see you are re-writing.

This was fantastic! I really enjoyed it very much and I thank you for sharing it. :)
Faraday chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
that was very impressive, will there be more or was it a one shot? I'd dearly like to know what happened next
alorindanya chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow! How differently cool! I can't tell if this is a one-shot or not, but I'm hoping you continue this! I am so excited to see you writing again! And this is a great storyline.
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow. I love the originality of the innate time sense. It's a very creative twist! Keep up the great work!
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow, that was exciting. This really got in my head, between the details of her normal life, of her relationship with Karen, of Toby's hints that he had friends too, of the funny little glimpses of the Underground and its goblins and its king.. I was with Sarah every step of her way, and although there wasn't really a lot of action, somehow I finished the story with my heart pounding. Really, *really* good.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
What a wonderful story, you definitely have talent! Can't wait to read more of this!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Ooh, this is very exciting! It's a very interesting idea for a story. I'm excited to see how it plays out. Update soon!
if-666 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
intriguing! love your prose, so measured and neat, not to mention a pleasure to read.

she's going back to the underground! yay, rejoicings and all that. can't wait for them to meet. the story's labeled romance, so i'm guessing (and hoping) it's j/s.

love the title too. write us another chapter quick!
lady of scarlet darkness chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
OH I LOVE IT...really it was brilliant...please dont leave it at this..and please dont tell me that you have given up on your other stories...they are all so wonderful!...
nightwoman chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Is there going to be any more? I loved the ending but I would love at least one more chapter for Sarah and Jareth to talk and wrap things up between the two of them. Wonderful story!
SookieEricObsessed chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Can't wait to see what happens next.