Reviews for Pain, Love, and Shame
Zipis1 chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
I'm very confused...but VERY interested! I think I figured one of my questions out, but I won't say what it is so as not to spoil/show my retardedness to anyone else.

And I am curious as to what Harle said in French.

Update soon! Now I *know* I'm hooked!
Nevos chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
I love these fanfics that link Chrono Trigger to Chrono Cross. So far this fits perfectly well between Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross. I will be looking forward to more from you on this story.
BlueTrillium chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
Whoa. Twisty. But I still have hope that Lucca is still alive, somewhere...

And Harle...I'm wondering who she is now...Maybe she's part of Schala, too - or maybe part of Lucca somehow? Or someone else altogether? Sorry, I haven't played Chrono Cross for quite awhile and I've forgotten a lot so I hope I'm not missing something that the game revealed...

But hey, at least Magus saved the kids!

Another well-written chapter. :)
BlueTrillium chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
Since I don't particularly like Chrono Cross all that much (because they killed off Lucca and barely mention the characters from Chrono trigger) I wasn't expecting to care for this fic, but it's actually pretty good! It's well written with few errors that I noticed.

I'm wondering, if Lucca thought far enough ahead to send the letter to Porre for Kid, then why didn't she get the rest of the children out of there before Lynx came? Of course, then there wouldn't be anyone for Serge to rescue when he goes back in time...Anyway, I will wait and see what happens in the next chapter! I'm a Lucca/Magus fan so I hope that somehow he will save her, in spite of Chrono Cross events.
MikariStar chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
Interesting scene with Lucca Magus and Kid. I hope Lucca lives in this story.
Zipis1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2005 sad. But it was excellently written! I really got into it. But then it ended, and now I am sad.

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Crazy Smegma chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
man that was freaking good, i'd just like to say that this is the best magus i have read ever...plz update quicker this time though
MikariStar chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
I don't like Chrono Cross ;; but anyway this is a good fanfic Lucca Magus or LuMa I like how it's going.
Crazy Smegma chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
i really like this as it stars my two of my favorite characters of all time! the writing isn't bad either. J/k. i really like your intertwining of all three games .
Zipis1 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Ahh...I love updates. And I love how Magus compared The Radical Dreamers to the mystics, and how he only had to change his tactics slightly to get what he wanted.

*Nudges Dark Creation toward LuMa-age* Eh-heh...well! I'm going to bed now. Hope to see more, soon!
Jumi of Citrine chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
I love this fic. Lucca does seem a bit toned down, but otherwise, I love your style. The choice of words, coupled with the flowing-ness of it has sparked my interest. Watch I shall.
Aet chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Lucca's POV doesn't seem very... well, Lucca-like. Less chipper, less bragging, less bravado. She's more realistic the way you've written her.

I love the way you've portrayed Magus. Instead of just furthering the notions of an arrogant, brooding and angsty character, you unearth the depths of his dark reasoning. He retains his shroud of mystery, and yet he is the most human rendition of Magus I've seen.
Zipis1 chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
I really, really, really, REALLY want to know what Magus is talking about. And don't rush! This is wonderful. Just update when you can so that it will stay that way, even if it means a torturous wait for us readers. I look forward to reading more and finding out what is going to happen to everyone...darn you Magus and your prophetic-ness!
Lianndre chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Wow. I really liked the way you wrote both chapters of this fic. You have an excellent way with words and you captured everyone very accurately. Thumbs up! I can't wait for more.
MikariStar chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
It's great that you're making this into a chaptered story, this fanfic definitely has a good future. :)