Reviews for The Tale of a Dragon
serenityselena chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
some very unexpected twists in Harry's life :)
despicableme chapter 19 . 1/8/2015
First of all, get a beta! Even the best stories turn out almost poor when written with so many mistakes...
Secondly, I don't really get why this fic has so many favs. I know it has a sequel but it still seemed terribly unfinished, like nothing really happened. But that I could still overlook. What was worse was that I seriously missed any sense of reality. I mean almost everybody in the story is unreasonable and inconsistent.
Don't feel too bad, I just thought I had to say it since everybody else seems to not see it. You can be a better writer if you keep that in mind.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
That was a great fanfition!
Could you please write another one with Draco and Harry in a relationship?
Thankssss :D :D :D
Byeeeee
Weirdbunni chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
That was a brilliant story :D Very well written. :3
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
oh poor Draco.

I would like to point out that you spelt 'whether' wrong. You left out the 'h'
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Good chapter -although I honestly think that Snape -of all people -would have known the difference between a shielding/protection charm compared to actually firing a curse.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You made a little mistake when Ginny was mocking draco. You used 'he' instead of 'she'. Otherwise a good chapter.
kittykate90 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Hi so i've just started reading this story, the plot line is interesting but i'm sort of confused with how you're writing it. First: i thought Draco would be more worried about becoming a werewolf, i would have thought he'd tell snape or something to try and fix it even though it cant be done. becoming a werewolf is life changing and the way you've written draco's reaction just doesn't really show that.

Second: I'm confused about Lupin...maybe i just missed it in the first few chapters but was he always at hogwarts? and i didn't really understand the whole interaction between animagus draco and lupin...was draco asking for help? if he was i thought it would have been great to show them interacting together and lupin guiding draco through this change.

Third: what is with draco spending his time to become an animagus? shouldn't his first concern be that he is now a werewolf?

I sincerely intend this review to be constructive criticism and not just dissing your story but it just doesnt really flow or make sense to me. I will keep reading it as i want to see how it turns out but yeah, this is how i feel about it at this point in the story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 19 . 11/28/2010
This story was good and all but there were a few grammar mistakes. You should read over your work or have a beta read it over before it's posted. I'm very picky and always notice mistakes in the stories I read so, if I see a mistake or quite a few mistakes I will tell you.
Olaf74 chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Lefie chapter 17 . 11/13/2008
Draco should not have let harry in that easily he just betrayed his trust
Iscaylis chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
Draco may know who the lesbian is, but I don't. Could you tell us? Pretty please?
Micuko chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
mm, very good fic
LadyLost chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
One question, if the Wolfsbane potion has been invented, then why the hell is Draco still going to be transforming? Or have I confuddled my own mind again?
Naomi chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Fgs! Stop writing spoilers in the reviews! It's really annoying!

Anyway, great fic so far!