Reviews for Tree House of Horror: Bart Simpson's 'Vampires'
goodgirl 16 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Thanks so much for being a writer who writes over 3000 words
RESPECT! ;)
DrunkIrishAuthorofSpringville chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hey. To Mr. E, thank you. Also

-A Millhouse is easy to kill. I think I've done it too many times though, and plan on a BartMillhouse buddy fic, just the two kids, normal universe, going on an adventure.

-I like horror. Vampires, guns, bloodshed, evil, Simpsons, what better way for me to mix all that I love into a story? Still, I do use it as a crutch, and plan on breaking away from it after my current story is finished (current one is already too long, and a horrible mess).

-Finally, original characters are a pain to create and full flesh out, but I work on them in most of my stories. Like any true author, I essentially use people I know/mixes of people I know.

-Thanks for reading, everyone!
Mr. E chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This is I think your best story. Its a bit...over the top but it could easilly be a long Treehouse of Horror episode.

What was best about this so far, is that you made it this out of this world story as you like to do...but you kept all the characters surprisingly in character. And I also like that you didn't go crazy with the bloodbaths this time...except of course killing Milhouse once again. You gotta give the kid a break in future.

But there was also the fact that those major characters who did get it, got a nice big explanation around it so it didn't feel quite as cheap as past stories. Bottom line, this story is very fun and it all ended making sense. The one thing though...that was a bit irk worthy was Mulder and Scully kissing. I mean, I know they love eachother but that was unbelievably out of character. I know its a small thing...but this story was really on fire as I was reading it...then I got to that and just groaned a little.

But really, don't give up. You have great writing potential, just as I said in another review...maybe try breaking out of your usual routine. Use a different premise aside from the demon hunting thing, explore different characters, just try stuff because with your writing talent..I think you'd be cheating yourself if you didn't.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
*Snickers* You're good. way good.
faerie writer chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
that was great...you really had the characters down and everything was great...i wanna say perfect but m...aw hell it was perfect...
Fionn Whelan chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I'm working on the next two. One will be a parody of a certain action movie featuring a certain bodybuilder-turned-actor-turned-governor, and the third...any ideas? I'm thinking either a "Crow" or "Creeping Flesh" parody. Maybe I'll do both. I had exams this week, so I've had little time for actual writing. But now, exams are over!
I'm Still Sesh chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Oh, nicely done. I hope to see more of this (you said there were going to be three stories/chapters in all?) Post more soon!
caleb chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
one word awesome! write anther badass story