Reviews for Bang!
IsmiHana chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh my, it's so cute!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ur 11? I am too.
Eng is my 2nd language, and I just luv this fic!
Do you think Fuji.s x Ryoma is cute? I do
Oh yeah, I have a thing for turning Killua into Hitsugaya from bleach and then pairing them up! YEAH! YAOI 4 ever!
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
pout ... it should at least be long enough for killua to realize that their feelings are mutual...
Automatic Flower chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'm turning into a squealy fangirl. I went to your profile and... YOU'RE 11? Great! I'm 12. )

Keep up the awesome work! *Prods you*. I'd be absolutely delighted to read some more Killua/Gon works. D
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
ah~! this is way too cute! *squeal* love it! absolutely adorable!
Allusho chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Not a bad one...but I believe something more could be improved. Your dialogues can really bring out the feelings of the two characters. That is one really, really good point of your fic. But there are some parts in your fic that I do not quite understand. This part especially:

Gon's eyes widened, bringing a hand to his throbbing cheek, before he turned to the boy standing beside the bed.

Does this mean that Gon touched his own cheek before turning to Killua, or does it imply that Gon touched Killua's cheek before turning to face him? Ahh...sorry! I'm quite a dense person, so I hope you'd help me out. Other than that, you're fine. And...umm...I know you mean to bring out the sadness in both the character, but maybe you can omit the part where Killua really cried. I wouldn't mind Gon's part, because his is merely "a small tear creeping out of his eye", but Killua's was the kind that is really heart wrenching (from my POV). I thought that maybe Killua should be awfully pissed off, at the same time cold and worried, and feel like crying, but not really crying. But that is only my POV. Maybe you should get more opinions. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Liliath chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
well...SO SWEET! nothing else to say only GO KILLUA GO! KILL THOSE BASTARDS WHO DARED TO SHOOT GON! ( althought it was meant for him *cough*)
Klappy chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
They are so sweet! Kore wa kawaii na! I really liked your fic, maybe even all your hxh fics. _ Hope you make lots more! Gambatte ne!
glitch and gremlin chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
THAT was so SWEET!

I just got my wisdom teeth yanked out of my mouth today and I feel like sh*t, but when I read this I couldn't help but smile (even though it hurt like hell) _~

Lovely work, m'dear! Hope to see more!
kyria valkyrie chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
- e! KiruGon forever! I loved it! D more, more more! There really needs to be more KiruGon writers out there... o
yumi chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
aww dat was swt..altho i dunt think gon realli needed to explain himself so much on y he took the shot...he cud of jus sed that he didnt want to see his best friend hurt..is enuff...i lik ur story!...plz write more killuaxgon!
Mizu chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Short and sweet, extra fluffy. From the way it started I thought it would be angst. Yay for fluff! Gon and Killua are a great pair. It was very sweet.