Reviews for Passion in the Dark
DarkJuliet chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved it and dont worry about the fight scenes they were as great as the smut!
SkyeRID3R chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I actually thought the fight scene was pretty decently written, unlike some other stories I've read. And your descriptions and attention to detail were great. Nice job overall! XD
Grownups chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
um one thing to say...LOL that was so hawt i almost rolled over and died!
Camui-Alexa chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Really nice!

But really, I think everyone expects that they could kiss just as well as try to inflict a fatal blow.

Drizzt and Artemis are a hell of a good explanation of what a love/hate relationship is.

I'd love Salvatore to actually let them end up toghether. They're just perfect for each other!
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
"And what do we do now ?"

"Er... That's is sure an interesting question, elf. Up for a new...?"

*silenced by a kiss*

I love this pairing, I think they're really well together. And you managed the fight well. Good work, really.
yamiskoi chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Holy shit... This was absolutely awesome! But your insecurities about the fighting scene can be put to rest. It was amazingly well written, as always, and you obviously took a lot of time and thought into wording it, and it has shown. And that's before I even got round to the lemon!

Of course, I had high expectations from you from reading your other lemony/limey fics. You hit those expectations perfectly. :D It was steady paced, well described and very, VERY hot. To say the least, I'm proud of you, and pissed at myself for not reading your stuff sooner. (*Begs for forgiveness*)
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Very hot, very good and one hell of a damn treat to have as the first Entreri/Drizzt fic I've every read.
Luna's Blades chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Mwa! twas brilliant. the world should definatly have more drizzt/entreri fics. thank you, it was wierd, but definately a good read.
StalkerSamurai chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I hate you.
attaasa chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Very nice! The only problem being: personally, I would not have wanted to have sex near the carcass of a monster... Still, very well written, Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
there is something wrong with you. very wrong
Virago chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Hallo, since you had reviewed my story and said that you had one of your own I thought that I would check it out. The fighting part was amazingly awesome! I could never, ever write something like that! I suck at writing fights. . As for the end it seemed a little rushed but aside from that it was still very, very good. .

The entire story just flowed together so nicely, especially for a 'first time' for those two. Which is something that I know I could never accomplish without it being too silly and OOC. (A problem I am facing right now)

But thank you for the review, and thank you even more for the great read when I needed it! I hope to read more from you in the future. .
hipa chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow, that was good :)

I really hope you will write more stories with nthis pairing.

There is so little Entreri/Drizzt stories around and this was also really good.

Not same as Salvatore, but I trult enjoyed your own style.

Im also quite sure Salvatore never thought those two like that ;)

Well, one great story is now read...hopefully there will be more of these in future.
Melfice chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I really don't review things as much as I should - likely because I'm lazy - but I really had to review your fic. Mostly because you wrote EntrerixDrizzt and I feel I need to thank you for that :D

The story itself started off great and I like how frustrated they both felt. I did think that the fight scene was altogether better than the sex scene though, which seemed a little ackwardly written. I don't care either way - your story still rocks.