Reviews for Lazy Saturday Mornings
Musical Bear chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
that was interesting
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That...was very sad.

Seriously. The Sasuke thing at the end...oh, poor him! It was very cute that Itachi came "to say hello" though.

Too bad Sakura didn't come earlier.

love /nazaliasan
red.masenko chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
oh hahaha! that was good! i would have loved to know sasuke's reaction if his son mentioned itachi. that would have been priceless, ne?

Great story! i liked it heaps!

D
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
OH no. I hope Kisho doesn't become some crazy phycopath like his uncle itachi! xD

anyways, a black haired-green eyed uchiha would look so adorable. C:

Hehe, sasusaku-ness. :D

I love this whole kindasorta itachi sasuke bonding-ness thing.

Makes me smile.

love,

brooke

P.S. This'll go in my favs fer sure.
Tsiuq chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
heh. I kinda like the idea of uncle itatchi. it's funny to me somehow.
shinobusuraj chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
nice
WeaponsMisstressTenten chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Really good. Fantastic. :)
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hehe, when I read the part where Kisho poked Sasuke in the head I laughed. And I couldn't resist trying to act it out myself. XD I liked it.
Nyaa-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
It's perfect the way it is.

I love fics like this. There should be more of these in the world...I absolutely love how you portrayed Sasuke and Itachi. They were very in-character, and seeing the world as Kisho does was intresting and believable. We're going to miss you here on this account.

Like I said, there should be more of these in the world.
aBoOm-Un chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Aw, how cute! Kisho seemed very cute and innocent. I s'pose Sasuke never told him about the Uchiha Massacre. Well, I s'pose that's a good thing... Itachi seemed so... Like... Shweet but sexy at the same time, if that makes any sense... O_o

Hehehe.. Sorry. Great story.

Love always,

i loved the ending DD
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
cute
Daitoshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
That was a very nice ending.

I like how you portrayed Itachi.
Callista Miralni chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I really liked this story. It was cute and light-hearted in compared to many other Sasuke and Itachi reunions. I loved the ending the best. Keep up the good work!
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Kawaii! This Itachi reminds me of the one before he... murdered the entire clan... wierd statement but true... Great job! Ja ne!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »