Reviews for Lazy Saturday Mornings
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
this is pretty funny and cute.

I love the idea of Itachi going to visit his nephew, just so adorable~
Kesshin chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I don't think this is an "uninspired piece" at all. On the contrary, most other authors that try to portray what Sasuke's children could possibly be like do so in ways that make me shudder. *grumbles* Stupid Mary sues...

Anyway, nice job again, my friend. The ending was funny.

-Kesshin
serene-revival chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
It's a sweet little piece, but figuring out what Itachi would have wanted from Sasuke (in such a blatant manner to boot) is killing me.

Green eyes? Well.. hopefully eye colour doesn't affect Sharingan. P
esther chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
it's a shame you're disappointed with this one, 'coz i LOVED it.

i haven't read enough drabbly fics where itachi is the mysterious stranger...with a hidden menace lurking behind...

GOOD WORK!
Cueil chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
very nice... it did cut off, but it was interesting.
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Omgoodness! What a great story. One-shot, I believe? I really liked how you planned it out. It was great!
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
This was a really interesting little chapter. I love all of your fics. because you use good word choice. Some people always say the same thing over and over when they write but you use great diversity, I love it. Also, you write really cool things when you have writer's block. I myself am experiencing some of that myself right now, so I know how frustrating it can be. Keep up the good work.
sharpie ink chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Wow. This was a nice little piece. I think how you ended it was cool too. Poor Sasuke. I think he would have had a heart attack. Though I think the last line was not needed. Just my opinion. I do wonder what Itachi wanted though.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7