Reviews for On Icecream, Love and Melted Hearts
Lawr chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aw... Continiue!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
T.T That’s sad. It had ice-cream; I was expecting fluff. But on the plus side, the image of Rosiel eating ice-cream like *that* will be one I’ll treasure, hentai grin. Incidentally, you’ve got some very nice analogies goin’ there.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
(Yay randomly stalking your Angel Sanctuary fanfics instead of your YGO ones. XD But I do rather need to add stuff to my C2 archive).

Another very good read. 3 XD Very funny imagry with Rociel and ice-cream, and I do like Katan's hidden jealousy.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
sigh suhc bittersweet angst...luv it.
Aerospaceangel chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Perfect. It captures a slice of life exactly as many dreamy readers would picture it. Lovely. Do continue writing, this is grand.
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
ah, it's so cute! sounds kinda like Katan, just not anything that would be in the manga.
Mr.Me chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Ice cream is deep.
Centaurrius chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Too kawaii... can't... b-BREATHE...

*thud*

AWESOME! So happy now... thanx! .
K-Chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Cute one!

Rociel eating ice-cream and Katan watching him. You've gotta have the idea first! *amazed* I wonder what happened later that day...

(Just by the way: I LOVE melted ice-cream!)
keitokyokun chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
AAW! _ thats so kawaii! and i don't even know what Angel Sanctuary is - but now i wanna find out, so if you'll excuse me...

_ fab story, keep it up!

#keito#
RaineKitsune chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I felt so incredibly happy when I saw this. So, so happy. T_T
imagines writes chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Dyah...-faints- Oh, how I love Angel Sanctuary...although I really shouldn't, seeing as how it's almost worse than Gravitation. -coughs- WHY did I have to discover Graviatation, why why why?

Anyway, cute ficlet, write more stuff with spoons in it. X3 And more Angel Sanctuary... -sigh- *.*