Reviews for Traditional Recipes for Disaster
Celebrian is the real mastermind behind this mess, huh? sweet.
did glorfindel lock Elrond into his own hospital wing?!
oh those poor guests (and rivendell's poor, poor rep)
vanilla comes from south America, right? even the elves have no trade with that yet - the Incas and Mayans haven't landed yet, so no one lives there, so glorfindel can't have vanilla tea. UNLESS... (cue ridiculous but slightly plausible theory music) Elrond's gardeners first perfected breeding the plant, a box accidentally fell off the boat on its way to valinor before it crossed into the quasi-spirit continent, ocean currents carried it across the Atlantic, it swept to shore off the Brazilian coast completely bedraggled, a wandering monkey found it, dragged it into the rainforest, ate a few disgusting seed pods, pooped the seeds out, planting trees so more animals ate them etc., etc. until the Incas discovered they taste good when you bake the juice! right? that the big idea?
glorfindel isn't an advisor erestor...

this oughta wind up funny (watch that pen be glorfindel's favorite...) lol
Phillip Callaway chapter 14 . 5/3
Oh. My. Goodness.
This id's the second ride I've read this, and I can't get over how awesome it is. Thank you so much!
Phillip Callaway chapter 9 . 5/3
Oh dear, I'm so caught up in the story, I'm forgetting to review. :)
Phillip Callaway chapter 3 . 5/3
It seems queer that Erestor cares about what happens if the twins get into Glorfindel's room. O.O
Phillip Callaway chapter 1 . 4/24
Amazing chapter! I can't help but like Erestor best. :) On to chapter two!
BlueberryMuffins76 chapter 14 . 3/23
LOL I loved the whole thing! Angsty Erestor is awesome, & I just love how he & Glorfindel can finally appreciate each other & get along. Wow. Great job!
Green-and-blue-butterfly7345 chapter 14 . 2/12
I loved this! It was hilarious! Can you write a sequel to it or something? Please! :)
13th Hell chapter 14 . 1/27
i made a fanart about this too! yes here i'm. the same reviewer. i love every single humor fic you made!
for this i love how you made slight of glorfinder/erestor relationship. it's warm.
the drama is enough to made their relationship get a progress.
poor Lindir though. lol

but i still like it. ;)
Masame chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Oh I love this! The twist at the end is just fantastic. Go Celebrian!
I love your Glorfindel. Just conceited and obnoxious enough, but also funny and sweet. Nice touch that he wants to read the Nolendil book at the end.
Mirlasse chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Ooooh... good ending! Yay Celebrian! She has always been my favorite Second Age Elf.

I really, really love this story. The development of the characters (especially Erestor and Glorfindel) is excellent. I just have one problem, and that is Erestor kept coming across as not the Elf of the Council of Elrond, a councillor. Glorfindel was well written and characterized well, though. And Lindir is simply great. Fainting at the sight of a furious Lord Elrond...

Glorfindel is my favorite character here. I like his sarcasm and optimism.

Favoriting this...
Mirlasse chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
"I have been wondering about him since he wrote 'Tra-la-la-lally.'"

Of course it would be Lindir that wrote that song. I am still laughing as I write this.