Reviews for Traditional Recipes for Disaster
BlueberryMuffins76 chapter 14 . 3/23
LOL I loved the whole thing! Angsty Erestor is awesome, & I just love how he & Glorfindel can finally appreciate each other & get along. Wow. Great job!
Green-and-blue-butterfly7345 chapter 14 . 2/12
I loved this! It was hilarious! Can you write a sequel to it or something? Please! :)
13th Hell chapter 14 . 1/27
i made a fanart about this too! yes here i'm. the same reviewer. i love every single humor fic you made!
for this i love how you made slight of glorfinder/erestor relationship. it's warm.
the drama is enough to made their relationship get a progress.
poor Lindir though. lol

but i still like it. ;)
Amarie Vanyarin chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Oh I love this! The twist at the end is just fantastic. Go Celebrian!
I love your Glorfindel. Just conceited and obnoxious enough, but also funny and sweet. Nice touch that he wants to read the Nolendil book at the end.
Mirlasse chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Ooooh... good ending! Yay Celebrian! She has always been my favorite Second Age Elf.

I really, really love this story. The development of the characters (especially Erestor and Glorfindel) is excellent. I just have one problem, and that is Erestor kept coming across as not the Elf of the Council of Elrond, a councillor. Glorfindel was well written and characterized well, though. And Lindir is simply great. Fainting at the sight of a furious Lord Elrond...

Glorfindel is my favorite character here. I like his sarcasm and optimism.

Favoriting this...
Mirlasse chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
"I have been wondering about him since he wrote 'Tra-la-la-lally.'"

Of course it would be Lindir that wrote that song. I am still laughing as I write this.
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I cried at this chapter. I really did. Poor Erestor! His story is so tragic. But I also laughed. Yay for their devious plan of faking (or revealing, if you prefer) Lindir's insanity! XD
Cyanidas chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
She sure is her mother's daughter
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
And... Celebrian owns everyone. Happy ending. :-P
X-D
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
oh my gosh.
breathe breathe breathe breath
omg i cant stop laughing. That was amazing! I love the story. Hilarious! Awesome job! Fantastic! Marvelous
Gravity's Child chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
Holy shit. I never thought Celebrian was behind the whole thing...
DragonFire chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
NO WAY IT WAS CELEBR√ćAN! WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
LOL, I totally hadn't considered that it could have been Celebrian who thought the whole plot up! Great fic!
muyany chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Quite some time ago a friend of mine was going on about how elves were perfect and I found myself thinking "that doesn't make sense, you can't live that long and stay sane. No, I'm sure they're all crazy". From that viewpoint, I'm very much enjoying your story and you write them very well.
sailor-starlight101 chapter 14 . 6/2/2013