Reviews for Traditional Recipes for Disaster
o whimsical chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Well damn Erestor.
Darth Feanor chapter 2 . 7/24/2020
Vanya? Glorfindel was a Vanya? I must have missed that... Now I have to read The Silmarillion all over again. Or is Erestor just calling him a Vanya because he is blonde?
I seem to recall that Glorfindel was the Lord of the House of the Golden Flower, one of the Houses of the Noldor that followed Fingolfin.
laureleaf chapter 14 . 1/28/2019
This was a delight from start to finish! If the elves were as stuffy and boring as they are always portrayed, I feel they would actually go mad of boredom over thousands of eventless years. It was nice to see them plotting shenanigans and dealing with the repercussions like us poor mortals do.
Arasulgil chapter 11 . 8/27/2018
I am laughing too much to type a longer review;)
Beatriz chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
A very very good story. Congrats.
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 14 . 1/18/2016
i liked that one, it was cute and fun to read, i agree, Lindir is a little... off... :) :) :) :) :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
Celebrian is the real mastermind behind this mess, huh? sweet.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
did glorfindel lock Elrond into his own hospital wing?!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
oh those poor guests (and rivendell's poor, poor rep)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
vanilla comes from south America, right? even the elves have no trade with that yet - the Incas and Mayans haven't landed yet, so no one lives there, so glorfindel can't have vanilla tea. UNLESS... (cue ridiculous but slightly plausible theory music) Elrond's gardeners first perfected breeding the plant, a box accidentally fell off the boat on its way to valinor before it crossed into the quasi-spirit continent, ocean currents carried it across the Atlantic, it swept to shore off the Brazilian coast completely bedraggled, a wandering monkey found it, dragged it into the rainforest, ate a few disgusting seed pods, pooped the seeds out, planting trees so more animals ate them etc., etc. until the Incas discovered they taste good when you bake the juice! right? that the big idea?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
glorfindel isn't an advisor erestor...

this oughta wind up funny (watch that pen be glorfindel's favorite...) lol
Phillica Clayaway chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
Oh. My. Goodness.
This id's the second ride I've read this, and I can't get over how awesome it is. Thank you so much!
Phillica Clayaway chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Oh dear, I'm so caught up in the story, I'm forgetting to review. :)
Phillica Clayaway chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
It seems queer that Erestor cares about what happens if the twins get into Glorfindel's room. O.O
Phillica Clayaway chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Amazing chapter! I can't help but like Erestor best. :) On to chapter two!