Reviews for Traditional Recipes for Disaster
Gravity's Child chapter 14 . 3/7
Holy shit. I never thought Celebrian was behind the whole thing...
DragonFire chapter 14 . 2/22
NO WAY IT WAS CELEBR√ćAN! WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
LOL, I totally hadn't considered that it could have been Celebrian who thought the whole plot up! Great fic!
muyany chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Quite some time ago a friend of mine was going on about how elves were perfect and I found myself thinking "that doesn't make sense, you can't live that long and stay sane. No, I'm sure they're all crazy". From that viewpoint, I'm very much enjoying your story and you write them very well.
sailor-starlight101 chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
A really unexpected ending
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Oh SNAP! Didn't see that coming! XD
Pergjithshme chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
Ehehehehehehehehe... XD
Pergjithshme chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
There's a reason it is scaring you... *rubs hands together eagerly*
Pergjithshme chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Oh my gosh. He's so...evil!
Pergjithshme chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
This chapter gave me FEELS.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
best ending ever
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
"I lift an eyebrow. Has Lindir finally lost his mind? I have been wondering about him ever since he wrote "Tra-La-La-Lally," but I see that the inevitable has finally occurred. But I will need more proof than simply hilarity if I am to convince Lord Elrond of that fact. "
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Glorious.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
Yes! Never underestimate a lady!

So... Glorfindel is reading, Erestor is laughing, Elrond is sleeping, and Imladris is basically turned upside down.

"Oh dearie me, Glorfindel is reading: the world is about to end. Valar help us all." You could just replace "Glorfindel" with my sister's name. We couldn't get her to read for the longest time.

This. Was. Marvellous. I was shrieking with laughter at some parts, and others nearly made me cry. Fabulous.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2012