Reviews for Family Secrets revision
Captain Pi chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
You've got me crying again and again and again. How do you do this?! You're amazing. I TELLING MOM! LOL! All this love is making me dizzy. I'm swooning. The vapors! It's perfect! I've got the oogly-googlies. It's very loving. Very Fine. I'm vibrating and buzzing again. It's all falling into place, the familial group that's forming is in of itself pristine and dynamic. It should be made into a fan produced film. It would drive everyone wild!
Captain Pi chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
I love this story. It's epic. Thrilling. Exciting. Marvelous. These characters are united. The Fealty, Loyalty, Trusting, the care and heartfelt sincerity of their concern and love for each other is astounding. I'm still crying. It so beautiful. You should be getting paid for this, I'm serious. It feels like I'm watching a film. Each scenario, I can see it it in my mind's eye. I'm still rereading the juicy passages, just to make sure I'm not missing anything. It's very tasty $#! T... excuse my French. You're THE BOMB!
Captain Pi chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
I knew Paris would dispatch the Evil One. I knew that Achilles trained Paris too. I just felt it. It makes for good writing, imagination, and a logical outcome...'drama for 'Yo Mama' stuff too.
Captain Pi chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Waaaaaaah! Oh God's, please, no. Wait, Paris has a sword, right... let us pray! I'm on pins and needles. This story is jinking me every which way! I'll just be needing an "...and they lived happily ever after" finish. I hope you got that part. I'll be devastated if I don't. Don't break my heart... have mercy on my poor pitiful soul. I have to make jokes and jest, to appease my sanity. LOL!
Captain Pi chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Squeeeee! Now I'm squealing like a little girl. Eudora and Patroclus... What a pair. So adorable. Odysseus defending Hector's court tirade, describing it to Achilles... precious. I kinda don't want for this to end. I'm buzzing and glowing now. Your the best, whoever you are.
Captain Pi chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Gosh. I'm so happy. I just received a call from my roomie, quickly telling him about your story. I told him it made me cry, it's so good. He laughed. I'm glad it's getting better, I was so worried. When the bad parts were unfolding, I sped up the reading of it. When the good parts came, I went back rereading it, to cherish and savor those parts, indelibly imprinting it onto my last singular brain cell. LOL!
Captain Pi chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Oh Gawd! Now I'm crying. I hope everything pans out. Please, I'm begging you. Make everything alright. This is getting to me emotionally, and it's just fictional characters. I must say that you are an adept at deriving the correct responses out of your audience/readers... at least this reader, that is.
Captain Pi chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Odysseus is growing on me. Whatta pal. Hector is lucky to have him by his side. Helping him, giving him sage advice. I love the brothers-at-arms camaraderie they share. It's normalized, humanistic, compelling, natural, and kinda pure. It's refreshing... lovely. I'm diggin' it!
Captain Pi chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
This is kinda gruesome and morbid. You were right in the synopsis warnings. I'm on the edge of my seat. The storyline is devolving as we speak. I hope everything turns out alright. Somebody needs to pull an ex-nay on that bad guy ' Lord Monster' (his name starts with an 'I'.). I'm surprised no one has bothered to slit his throat, he's really making me sick. He's just an annoying pest. Please have someone take care of him. I can't take much more of him. Thanks. Keep it coming. And, yes, I want Paris to remain with Achilles. That would be a good thing. This dialog and descriptions of the characters in this scenario play out like a film. I can visualize the characters as I'm reading this. Kudos. It's brilliant.
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
Amazing story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I was never even that into the movie Troy, but apparently I just love everything you write anyway :D and nearly force myself to stay awake the whole night just to read it all at once...

ak-stinger you should consider to start writing fanfiction again, your work is so amazingly entertaining
David-El chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
Amazing stories, I loved the twist that Hector was actually Paris' father instead of that lecherous SOB (even though that's an insult to dogs everywhere.) I just wonder what the royal family of Dardanus (Anchises and Aeneas) thought of all this. Great job!
excentrykemuse chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
WOW. Can I just say, unexpected! woot!
emmypf chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
aw! Achilles likes kiddies! :) I read your Misery story ages ago but i can't remember why i didn't then read this one! It's insane! What was wrong with me? :
Anonymous chapter 18 . 6/14/2008
Brilliant, just as its prequel was. Absolutely, wonderfully, fantastically, brilliant. I loved it! :D