Reviews for Pathes Crossed
lawchan chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
That was really good story! Why does Rinoa have to go and mes up everything?

Chayn is scary! And how do you pronounce his name by the way?
LadyTwist chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
Um ... this is good - a little nuts but good. Irvine and Zell make a good couple
QueenAdreena chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
Good chapter, but . . where did all of Chayns obbsession material go? Now Irvine looks crazy and paranoid! Well written with lots of action.
QueenAdreena chapter 17 . 8/2/2005
Ahh the plot thickens! A very exciting chapter,now i'll go read chapter 18.
FaQ91 chapter 18 . 8/1/2005
OMG! where the "F" did those things went! humps nvm...hey no problem, i'll review everytime you porst a new chappy! _U so work fast an make me work soon! ;D

Lady Pyrefly chapter 18 . 8/1/2005
*falls over* Oh my god, is Irvine psycho? I bet he is! And he was just imagining Chayn being evil and...and...*deep breath* Oh, this is so cool! You have to update soon, okay? The suspense is killing me!

Fuuraiken chapter 17 . 7/27/2005
ZellxIrvine is cute. Chayn is evil. Update soon!
FaQ91 chapter 17 . 7/26/2005
O-M-G! this keeps going greater and no want this to finish... pleasee i dont even know the ending but make a sequeal please please and more pleases...update soon!

Lady Pyrefly chapter 17 . 7/26/2005
*shudder* I do not like Chayn. At all. He's a punk. But poor Irvine! And poor Zell? *cries* Is this going to have a happy ending? Will Chayn be kicked out of Garden? WILL MY QUESTIONS EVER BE ANSWERED?

QueenAdreena chapter 16 . 7/26/2005
A much much better chapter than the last. Even though it didn't have any cuteness, it still had alot of plot to it. We finally found out Chayn has some sort of obbsession with Zell! I'm guessing he's one of those crazies who act all calm, but when the object of affection (ie Zell) does the slightest thing wrong, he flips. I'm a little late in reviewing, but good chapter.
FaQ91 chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
HIYAS! hum...ya know, the Chayn/Rinoa recemblences i notices were just a coment...well...anyways now chayn dont look as much as the one he looked as confusing mysel ARgH! nvm, i dont hate chayn that much anymore but i still think he shouldn't stay in irvine's and zell's path, and hum, i dont know, i think the photo box is ok but having a hair clip and sum bread its kinda psycho (O.o) so...Im really confused coz i have like 5 fics on my head and im trying to write mine so i'll cut a little bit of fan reading and get more in fan writting byees!

P.S. update soon pleasies _~
Lady Pyrefly chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
Ack! *falls over* I knew Chayn was up to no good, I knew. I so knew. ANYWAYS I liked this chapter. They're getting better! And yay for the second update in 2 days. *smile* Although now that I think about it, I like Chayn a little more than Irvine. Ooh, will things ever work out?

QueenAdreena chapter 15 . 7/21/2005
That was a good chapter. I liked reading it, and it semd a bit longer than the others. Missing the irvine/zell cuteness though. They have to make-up soon!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
*smiles* This is good! Not as good as the last few chapters, but still good! You HAVE to update soon, alright? I want to know Chayn's real agenda, you know? I'm not entirely sure I hate him anymore. Ack, I'm so confused!

FaQ91 chapter 14 . 7/19/2005
OMG!-glomps at screen-i LUV this ficcy! ZellXIrv ROCK!hum...selphie is a meanie TT-TT adn you described Rinoa and Chayn just like two classmates i hate like hell..well...Rinoa is kinda annoying in the game too..but nvm...chayn is evil...i hate him_ nubody brokes Zell and Irv...cept of me going out with one of them ...hum,so ill shuttup and let you update...UPDATE SOON! PLEASE