Reviews for In the Wake of Things
Airforce1990 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
i rather read a story that has john in it, he is absolutely my fav. i absolutely love this story u did a really good job, especially with the personalities, atleast the way i view their personalities to be
Cutiepie2191 chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Great story! Keep up the good work!:)
Lillehafrue chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
Sigh, you did it again! Glad to see that contrary to the end of the movie, they all had their own issues to deal with. Poor Jeff, the guilt is almost overwhelming. But as John said, they all survived.

Good to see Alan finally shaping up. He'll make the team, just has to grow up a bit more.

Again, loved this one too. I have to go write a note thanking Angent Five...
Lorency chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
Aww, that was so sweet.

peace out
moonwing chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
these are great, I really enjoy all your ThunderBird stories. And I never would have guessed that English isn't your first language if you hadn't mentioned it. you have such a delicate style of writing, a great degree of subtlty that does very well in these stories. I don't think it's been done before, but if you'd consider writing another one of these 'after' type stories, Tin-Tin's reaction would be a great subject. I know I'd enjoy reading a story like that.

Again, great job.
Crispy Hobbit chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
Another excellent story! Keep up the good work!
andrewjameswilliams chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Great series of stories I've really enjoyed reading them. You really captured how things should have gone afterwards so well.

Once again great work.
IloveSam chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
I absolutely love this fic! Your writing style is superb! I really love the way you described the impact of what happened. I'm sure such a horrible thing would be hard to deal with for any family, and you really captured it well. I adore the parts where you let Jeff be all concerned about John, that was so sweet! I really love all John/Jeff parts in any fic, but these were really great! Thank you for writing this, I loved it! _
nebula2 chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
Nice ending.

"Aside from Dad and me, no one does."

I loved that line. Shows just how much all the other brothers hate being in Thunderbird 5. They just like the rocketships!

Great story! The fact that John got into the last chapter is just fine with me as he's my favorite anyways.
zeilfanaat chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
Absolutely great. I love it.

Is there going to be more?

You took care of the 15-year old being part of IR neatly. Well done.

Keep up the good work!
Claudette chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Nice finish. I agree, Alan becoming a Thunderbird at 14/15 would be ridiculous.

I like the way that you've carried through and put a much more realistic structure in place with this story, fleshed out the characters - in particular Alan, and shown a realistic response to the post-invasion traces.
ladc chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Of course John has grown on you, HE IS THE BEST ONE!

I think it is natural that all of the brothers would talk to John each day, if only to keep John sane in such isolation. It would make him sort of the natural confidant to all of the brothers and Jeff.

A very nice series of stories.
darkhelmetj chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
I don't even know if I can say anything specific about this chapter, except wow! :) Your stories are filling in the gaps in my mind very well, and I can't wait to see what you do in Part 4. The characterisation is amazing - I wish that I could see this on the big screen alongside the other (slightly more subpar, I might add ;) ) movie. Carry on!
Laura B chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
another good chapter. It's good to see things from different points of view.
ladc chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
I finally got around to reading these 3 chapters of Jeff's thoughts. You are very good with these quiet, reflective scenes. I guess I was really into Jeff's mindset, because it through me at first when you put us in Virgil's for awhile, but I liked it too. Of course, anything that deals with John this way is great as far as I am concerned.