Reviews for Vision of Hope
Saduko Leyra chapter 15 . 6/24
hm... it ended really hastily. I did enjoy it though. Overall grade? B. Solid to the next thing!
Saduko Leyra chapter 14 . 6/24
interesting chapter. Mignon is a weird name for a person lol but whatever.
Saduko Leyra chapter 13 . 6/24
Nice chapter, Hoenn region is certainly different from any of the other regions. While Johto and Kanto continued to expand and increase in technology, hoenn is still pretty much the same, even with the remake.(It's also my favorite region)
Saduko Leyra chapter 12 . 6/24
Yatta is generally celebratory, like an 'i did it!' or 'yes!'
It's a bit weird that you suddenly inserted a bunch of japanese words and honorifics but this chapter was decent.
Saduko Leyra chapter 11 . 6/24
Interesting. Again i feel like i'm missing info but that's okay. yaoi! yay!
Saduko Leyra chapter 10 . 6/24
Great job! You have a way of making battles seem engaging, something the anime often failed at!
Saduko Leyra chapter 9 . 6/24
Blossomeon is a great try for a grass eeveelution, especially since this was befoer leafeon. My only suggestion at the time would have been to stick to the pattern that Gamefreak follows when naming their pokemon. Eevees have a single sylable suffix, esp-e-on, flare-e-on, um-bre-on, etc. on that note, I am glad I wasn't the only person making eeveelutions. I swear they should have made a dragon one by now. Also, I forgot to mention that Delphinis is cool in design. I might try to draw it sometime.
Saduko Leyra chapter 8 . 6/24
Loved it! Onto the next
Saduko Leyra chapter 7 . 6/24
Awesome chapter!
Saduko Leyra chapter 6 . 6/24
Aww! very cute of emotions that really came across well. I'm growing to love your style. On to the next chapter!
Saduko Leyra chapter 5 . 6/24
Still good, although Ashura treating Gary like a friend so easily is kinda weird after having him treat Brock and Misty so harshly. bu-bye pikachu! On to the next.
I can't wait to read the stuff you've written recently lol.
Saduko Leyra chapter 4 . 6/24
I love the thought of Brock blinking. This was another great chapter. Still have questions, still missing some information that I feel might be relevant but this is good!
Saduko Leyra chapter 3 . 6/24
Great chapter! very suspenseful! And you dropped the constant 'meanwhile' which I know can be difficult. Now on to the next one haha!
Saduko Leyra chapter 2 . 6/23
so. Slightly confused. It's definitely OOC for Ash but that's the point, right? Also, How is Jolteon a legendary? Or is it just the one called Sunny? Tempestwolfe sounds super cool! The name could be better, but that's just my opinion. On to the next chapter!
Saduko Leyra chapter 1 . 6/23
So far so good! thanks for writing!