Reviews for Where's My 'Y' For Sympathy?
Sadie777 chapter 14 . 4/22
I really liked your story. I hope you receive message! It has been so many years since it was written.
Chickadilly chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
I read this last night and really enjoyed it. Nice work.
OEJS chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
This was really good. You really know the show and characters. I loved this. The way you wrote this it could have been an episode. Great job! )
orangeangel chapter 14 . 12/31/2006
Happy New Year! I have just read this story and I completely love it. Just wanted to say that!
Roobarb chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
You've worked hard on this and it shows! The writing is so much tighter, it's a much more satisfying read! I like the new ending. Despite being more open, it's good because it now leaves to the door open for you to get going with your after the war fic about them keeping their promise!

Gotta go - Sally's throwing a tantrum over in MS Word because I've stopped writing. She wants to know why Mulcahy was so freaked by her kiss. Well, I'm b*gg*red if I know, love!
Major Disaster chapter 14 . 2/22/2005
Wow! I really loved this story. You really threw me for a loop with Gaby. I'm not normally a H/M shipper, but I really like what you've done with this. You're a wonderful writer. Thank you for an enjoyable read :)
OnlyHawkeye4Hotlips chapter 14 . 2/22/2005
YAY AN EXCUSE TO RE-READ THIS FIC~!
joanna4077 chapter 14 . 1/31/2005
I loved it! A wonderful ending to a wonderful story!
caitlin chapter 12 . 1/31/2005
woah what a looney! she definantly qulifies for a sec. 8! lol, that was a big suprise but i loved it! mwuaha keep up the excelente work!
Marie-Pierre chapter 14 . 1/31/2005
Great story with alot of suspense.I hop you will continue to write M*A*S*H fanfiction you are very good at it.
more-than-words chapter 14 . 1/31/2005
Yay, it had a happy ending! Always good.

This is a really incredible story, especially for your first one. It's also remarkable 'cause you wrote it so fast and still managed to get it good! Well done, hope you write loads more fics in the future (and maybe some more HM ones? I know you said it's not your favourite thing, but maybe just one? Think about it x).

Great story, great writing. Great fic.

Go you!

Jenni x
OnlyHawkeye4Hotlips chapter 14 . 1/30/2005
*cries* WHA! i really liked it... there was a script typo though ya might wanna fix, it got me kinda confuzzled...but i really liked it...too bad you aren't into h/m romance *sigh* but at least hm friendship is something...*sniff* mommy...it's over!
MovieQueen chapter 14 . 1/30/2005
Woo-hoo, they got together! YAY! How awesome of you to make this an HM, even if it didn't exactly start out that way. The ending was a little rushed, I thought, but that's just my opinion. Overall, really great story. I can't wait to read more from you in the future, and don't rule out another HM... they're so much fun. :D
cedarrapidsgirl78 chapter 13 . 1/29/2005
yay! Margaret's back! now please keep her here! (or is it there? anyway...) and back in Hawkeye's arms!
OnlyHawkeye4Hotlips chapter 13 . 1/29/2005
GASP! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT! O WHAT A TREAT! I must know what is going to happen next! Tell me! Tell me! Please?

*gives big puppy dog eyes*