Reviews for Nasty Boyz
Aurora Marija chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh my gosh...I go to school in Newark. Nobody EVER talks about New Jersey(except Jersey Shore which is the worst show ever).

Anyway, this was great. I can't wait to read the rest, I love your writing style.
aniki19 chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
woaah!

*bouts of speechlessness*

*recovers herself n composes for appearance sake*

tt was excellent!i'm a huge, huge,huge...scott fan...sigh

*drools...then got disgusted for lusting after a cartoon character* *gigles*

for once, an x-men story e way it should have been written...u know..action-savy and angst...i don't really like e rest of e fan-fict either..they get to sappy n weird for me...anyway...congrats for a great job in potraying my fave x-men e way he always should be...*sighs*

really like this story,thank you!...hope this review was never too late... p.s..any more to come?
Deb1 chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
Hi, I just started reading X-Men Evolution stories when I came across this one and was so engrossed that I couldn't stop reading until the end. This was excellent. I love the way you wrote Scott. I think you showed the true essence of who he is inside. I loved the story and the way you wrote the action scenes. Very good. Thanks for a great read.
Reius Devirix chapter 10 . 11/15/2003
That was intense! Bloody intense!

What's cooler is the fact that scott is the main character and I just totally love him! I know you've already said that you won't be writing a seqeul...but...I..no, we your fans will be hoping waiting for you to take pity on us! You ROCK!
wiltedviolets chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
I loved it. I'm an all around Scogue fan, and even though this wasn't neccesarilly a romance, it was still nice.
Sigil chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Whoa! Cool story! And yeah, I can understand how long it takes to make fight scenes - I've written one, and I'm still itching to go back and spend more time on it, even though it took me more than a week to write. Good job with them, though. I could picture every move in my mind - not many authors can do that, since i don't have much of an imagination!
bunny angel chapter 10 . 1/22/2003
heh. wow. this is the first ever scott-centric fic that i like. bravo! congrats! hehe. i don't much like him in the evo series, he's just an idiot teenager...*sigh* .
Radical Nike chapter 10 . 8/15/2002
I loved this fic because it keeps so much of the original flavor of (both) the TV shows. The story was well thought out and executed, plus the fight scenes were wonderfully choreographed. (I loved the part where Kitty said "This is my boot!") The slightly overlapping transitions bothered me a little bit, but it did establish that all the events were occurring simultaneously. (Some simple transitional phrases, such as "While Storm was dealing with Ruckus, Evan was...", may have stream-lined the passages a little better.) The rating was right on target. Keep up the wonderful writing. It's difficult to find fanfiction that lives up to the original creation. I'm off to read "Speed and Spyte."
Tonz82 chapter 10 . 2/4/2002
Man oh Man! I don't know what else to say about your fic, but WOW! You did such a wonderful job. God, and really know your stuff too. It's been a while since I've watched the original X-men cartoon (since like 5 or 6th grade). Your info made remember me Sinister and Apoco's asses. They were some of most irritating villians, but oh so good at their job.. Thanks for putting in all this background info. Anyway, you have lots of skill. I hope you don't give up writing. Truely enjoyed the story. Oh, and thanks for your reviews on my own story. I feel so honored to have even attracted your attention with it. See ya! _
Tonz82 chapter 4 . 2/3/2002
Ahh! I have to get off the computer for a little while, but i will be back. Great fight scene! Man, you are a heck of writer. You really have all the characterization down. I could see this being an acutal episode. Check back in later. _
Tonz82 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Hey, this is pretty damn good. I love x-men! Scott really had me going! *LOL* Wolverine and Storm are still my favorites, but what he said was still funny. Anyway though, great first chapter. You've pulled me in and now i must go read the rest.
T'Girl chapter 10 . 1/18/2002
2 words : FUCKING PHAT
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
This is one of the stories that got me hooked on to X-Men Evolution. Please write a sequel!
Fuzzy Elf chapter 10 . 11/29/2001
there! now i'm done. yeah i definitely recognized the lines from the original show, I thought it was kinda funny, very well integrated ;-) Awesome story, i know i said it already, but very awesome story. x-cept i always kinda thought of George as the leader but what the heck, Ruckus worked very nicely. If you don't like the Evo-verse anymore...write some TOS stories! And tell me if you do cuz i'll be there in a snap. l8r. Elf out.
Fuzzy Elf chapter 9 . 11/29/2001
Whoa, and there's the icky gut ominous feeling in the stomach. Super powerful ending dude. I especially liked the battle descriptions and the way you tied them all together...thought the repeated intangible-tangible in Kitty's first fight became a bit redundant though. Characterization of Scott was perfect. Very impressive man, two thumbs up. Just gotta read your note at the end but all in all awesome work. You should write more X-Men: Evo stuff you have their characters figured out ;-)