Reviews for For Love and laptops: a Continuation
pinehead chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
Lovely plot! Update soon. I honestly have no idea how they'll get back together.
Nicky chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
We review and now you update. ).

Draco/Pansy forever, but not really fond of Blaise/Hermione.
just a hpfanficfan chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
Hi..really nice work you did on this chapter , don't have much to add , just that you keep it up :D

greetz me
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
I like this alot I hope they get together great job please update soon _
just a hpfanficfan chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Heey ..Woow you have updated ...yeah :D ,but I have a question (maybe it's just me being dumb) but why is Pansy wearing a pink dress ,when she got a beautiful green dress from 'Ralf'? Or wasn't she ready for the Ball and had she still have to put on her dress ? (all right my spelling is quite bad,that's because I'm not english LOL) well anyway this was AGAIN a great chapter,I hope we (your devoted readers :p) don't have to wait long for the next one :D

greetz me
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
That was muy koolio great job I liked it alot please update soon _. I'm so happy this was the first thing I read in the first few minutes for being 16 ! great job again _
FarDeep chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
LOVE IT! hermione blaise fluff is the BEST! UPDATE SOON!
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
I LOVE THIS that was so cute I can't wait for the Draco Pansy chapter you have made me a very happy camper by updating great job please update soon.

Terri _
Camzella Granger-Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Lovely story,blooming beautiful. I loved the way you have them all OOC on the net. Well, good job, update soon Mate!
FarDeep chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
So, I take it that his is a Blaise/Mione Draco/Pansy story, eh? vereh cool. Blaise/Mione is my ultimate fave pairing. keep up the good work!
SLYSWN chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
Oh that was so good. come on he needs to reveal himself at the ball , it would be perfect.

Hail the Slytherins

rock on!
just a hpfanficfan chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
ow yeah .. this chapter is probably my most favorite so far :D ...Draco..I mean Ralf ;)I wish he was mine..all mine..but noo,Pansy owns him:( , well anyway i wanna know what happens next ..soo gimme U,gimme P,gimme D,gimme A, gimme T, gimme E ...*UPDATE*

ciao me
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
XD I LOVE IT! great job I like this alot it is getting really good now please update soon. _
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
I like this alot it is very interesting great job please update soon. _