Reviews for Must Get Out
666random4life chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
aww how sad but sweet poor kazahaya and rikuo
Rabby chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
I wish you'd update~! ;0; It's been so long though...

My thoughts regarding Kakei was that either he had been raped or that he knew the girl who had been. It's really well written; I really wish it would continue - even after many years! You have so many reviews, after all; much more than any other GD fic I've seen! ; I feel so bad for Kazahaya; I also feel bad for Rikuou... But then I also feel bad for Kakei and Saiga because it feels like much of this could be mirroring some of their own past. (LOL If you won't update, I'd love if you replied to my review and told me what was up with Kakei! ;3; )

Wah~! Keep writing GD! Keep it alive~! 3 This is really good!
catlover1987 chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
hi I'm not sure how long this has been up but can you finish it. i really really wanna see how Rikou and Kaza get through this as well as the connection with Saiga and Kakei.
BloodRaevynn chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
“You’re so nice, you could be starving to death in the streets, and see and old lady drop a five dollar bill, and instead of keeping it to buy food you’d give it back.”

You do realize that, seeing as this takes place in Japan, people generally do not use "five dollar" bills - Japanese currency is made up of four kinds of bills (ten thousand, five thousand, two thousand, and one thousand yen) and six kinds of coins (five hundred, one hundred, fifty, ten, five, and one yen). One yen is roughly equal to one cent; therefore the Japanese equivalent to five dollars is the five hundred yen coin.
ChernobylKrigare chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Wow, this fic is ancient. haha

If you ever finish this story, that's wonderful; I really like what you posted so far. 3
deux-michelle chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
this is really cute! i'm alerting this and i hope you continue!
chubbybunnysan chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
omg!

i love it!

it was so great!

plz upload more soon!
shipet100 chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
wow., thats really good! i wish i wa that good...
Neko Blue Hydrangea chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
Another fave! Please update! I love this story, so much so that I don't know how to express it in words.
inphyyn3 chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
I have to say that I really was surprised at the quality of the writing. The depth that you have created for the characters and the emotions that you have in each just adds to that. Most of the stories that are on here just rewrite or rearrange what is already out there. You write with such imagery that I feel for what is happening in the story and to the characters. Well done and keel it coming!
Teldra chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Really enjoyed what you have so far. Will there be anymore to it?
T.Lane Malice chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
I really hope that you are gonna continue this. I can't even comprehend how hard this story must be, but so far so Great. I wanna find out the end

-Lane
lazy fat kitsune chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
darn, i demand for more of this. it's too good. argh...secrets...I wanna know! More!
goku-chan chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
OMG this is so good i like it so much. i was planning on reading this sooner but it didn't really attrat me at first, then when i finally decide to try it out, i got hookedXP i can't help but continue onto the next chapter. poor kazahaya, update soon! hurry!
The-Magickal-Glomping-She chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
I loved it. I can't express how much in words, I think, but just know I can't waith 'till the next chapter!