Reviews for Trapped in a Nightmare II: Unreality
seerstella chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
I love this part the most! I can't say more! :D

Just wondering, they are Jack/Ralph from the 90s movie, right? Because Jack's blond and Ralph's a brunet and I ship Balthazar/Chris XD
Icy Mystery chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
Damn, I was so close. So close on the verge of tears. You truly brought a whole new level of meaning to this pairing. The sequel was as beautifully written as the first and a lot more intense! In fact, I think it outdid its predecessor. I love the descriptive and raw emotion they felt and their playfulness and everything about this story! You did a wonderful job. And the Simon addition to both stories was a great touch! Well-done, well-done!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
Wow! I just finished reading this-and the prequel-, and it's a lot to take in! My favourite yaoi pairing is at its best here, seriously. Not to mention you included my favourite character even though he's technically dead. Keep writing, it's brilliant!
VampireXgirl4312 chapter 24 . 3/15/2010
I luv this story... do you think you will write another story that is kinda like this 1?

If you have time could you read and review my story My Broken Butterfly!
CrimsonMoon459 chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
the lyrics in the middle of the story are disruptive its flow. its like just when its getting goof, i have to scroll through those damned lyrics. just saying. they are unnecessary and it would be so much better if you edited them out. keep it up!
Lady Azura chapter 24 . 8/19/2008

You know, I meant to read this a LONG time ago, but it slipped my mind until recently, and I'm glad I read it. It was a wonderful fic - both of them were. I think you did a fabulous job!
Captain Noya chapter 24 . 6/19/2008

And Great story, I loved it.

StarLove18 chapter 18 . 7/27/2007
i read this over and over again because i wanted to keep it in my head. Believe me, your writing style is...i can't find a word in the dictionary to describe that. It's way beyond that.

I admire your use of conflict, how Lee made Jack auction for Brown Cow, how Cris always 'raped' Jack in the washroom, how Ralph and Cris ironically had on the same costume at the masquerade.

I also like that idea of Jack Meridew (lol) missing one 'r' which is Ralph. Gurl, i'm serious u should keep writing because honestly this is YOUR born talent. And since this is a slash, i find this is the best slash i've ever read in this fandom. It's incredible!

Keep up the good work!
tiablue chapter 4 . 6/8/2006

ahem. sorry. but jack NEEDS to be with ralph!
tiablue chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Lee you stupid mother fucker! AH! NO DON'T LET JACK AND RALPH BREAK UP!
ohcEEcho chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Um...just a small nitpick, I swear! I live in England, in Surrey, and it's actually in London! know that, right? Right?
Chaolioe chapter 24 . 2/18/2006
I'm a firm non-believer in love, but this... it made me come pretty close to believing. Wonderfully written, and its getting favorited.
Chaolioe chapter 22 . 2/18/2006
You use the word latter a lot. (Sorry that was just a random minor thing that irked me as i read...)
Chaolioe chapter 18 . 2/18/2006
You are an amazing write. You really know how to capture.. well everything.. God, you amaze me.
Chaolioe chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Aw fuck, the part with Simon made me bawl my eyes out. He is/was my favorite character. Not the best when you already have a cold. once again, I'd like to mention that your writing rocks my socks off.