Reviews for Jason's Pond: Season 1
EmotionalSpazz chapter 8 . 3/25/2006

You killed a lot of people in this story. Dude.
Tolling chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Yay!I saw a subtitle verison.I love red XI!And Cloud,Zack,Cid,Areith,and the train!The train and Red XI are my favorite characters!

Red XI:No!I shall be your favorite character!

Train:Yeah right!

Red XI:Bring it!

(they run at each other and the train kills Red XI)

Me:YOU KILLED HIM!I SHALL KILL YOU!(takes out grenade launcher and blows up the train)

Red XI:Yay!Your love revived me!

Me:Okay...Wanna go tourture Tifa?

Red XI:Yes!

(runs into the sunset as I ride bareback on Red XI)

PS:I am still sick.I heaved up pizza this when you re-write COTP could I please be in you need to know what I look like,read my story!.
Tolling chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Thanks but my computer is pure evil and hates me,so it will not let me see the pic!I HATE YOU!OH, YOU EVIL WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY!Hhehehehehehe...I just heard something on the kind of incect will go crazy for sex at mating season and they wont even was funny.I laughed.

PS:I puked was must mean I hate it you havent told me if you played ff7 or not!Gosh darn you!
Tolling chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
to I shall go suck my thumb and fuigure out HOW DO I GET OUT OF THE SEWERS IN FF8!

F!CKING BATS AND SHADOW THINGYS EVERYWHERE!...Rants safe ,it was my birthday last...week.(cant think of the day...great)

-_-; Tolea
blaze-firestorm chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
heeheehee... Starfire's a polecat dancer...

wtf? i need some sleep... even my REVIEWS are getting stupid.
ShadeyMike chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
lol lollololololololololol
ShadeyMike chapter 8 . 8/13/2005
season 1 was awsome dude hurry up and make 2 because...well...well idk im boerd write season 2 and don't stop with these types of stories
Terra Logan chapter 8 . 8/13/2005

They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 8 . 8/13/2005
Wow, scary ending. Season two should be good. Get it up quick or I will stab you with a spork.

blaze-firestorm chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
nice way to get over the two month break there! though i think we need more of the teenager-y whiny preppy angsty gothy etcy stuff going there.
Tolling chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
Kay,you are strange.I love .Sums up my freind Baine Pretty well.(Sniff)He went to his dads for the sumer though.I dont know if he's coming back though...

ShadeyMike chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
this is one of the funniest stories Iv ever read I will say it again, update soon!
ShadeyMike chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
friggen hilarious lol I cant wait for you to update, let me guess u aint much of a Robin of Cyborg fan lol
Terra Logan chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
Wickied funny chapter, and although my mom wants to kill you for making fun of J.R., I applaud you for it.

All the cliches really make it...cliched. But that's okay! Cuz its a parody. So update sooner.

Great ending, though, totally awesome.

Go Cali!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
So... how long have you been on crack? I mean it must be some good sh*t fer you to be pumping out this... stuff. Who's yur dealer? Now hurry up and make s'more (with more BBRAE make-out scenes, random naked batman's are cool too), like the bunny on crack I know you are.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »