Reviews for False Nightmares
sierragust chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I think that Serge is the opposite of Jaster, since he ends up fighting his dad similar to how Jaster ended up fighting the ghost of his mother.
CClaret chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Kirge. Adorable.

Best pairing ever. The thought of Kid & Serge snuggling makes me all warm & fuzzy, :DD
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
ArtIsABangUn chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
aw I love kirge.

aw I wanna snuggle too. :(
ACCL chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Great story! It's always nice to read a well written and original Kirge (God, I'm obsessed).

Besides, it WAS meant to happen... Everybody just knows it has to be like that.
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
My, aren't we a little Kirege-holic That was cute!
SeekingRedemption chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
So kawaii! Are you going to continue? (I should talk, hehehe...)
Aislin Oriel chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Now, to start out, YOU'RE THE INCREDIBLY AWESOME ONE! But thanks for the ego-stroking.

Aww, that was awesomely cute. (Getting redundant with reviews - can't help it, each of your stories are always so damn cute!)

Sure it was short, but it was fittingly so. I don't quite know how you are able to keep each of your idea's unique and fresh and readable - I've got many rattling around my head but they'd never turn out like yours.

Thanks for continuing to deliver sweet little one-shots, - they make my day.

Oh yeah, I think I see another songfic coming soon in the future, I know the song and the general idea that I've had for a while, and this fic reminded me of it with the nightmare-mentioning. Well, I guess we'll see 'bout it! Thanks for helping bring that back to me! :P
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Aww, this was cute! I believe that Kid would do something like that, heh. Girl, you are the QUEEN of Kirge fics. *big hug* XD I can't wait for your next story!
The Imperator chapter 1 . 1/17/2005