Reviews for Demon The Superman
summerfell chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
You kill me. you just kill me. Damn the goodness of this. Definitely in my top fanfics of ALL TIME
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Really excellent. Yusuke's rant on the answering machine and Hiei's responses to him on the phone were a nice bit of dark humor to break the tension.
0.o person chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
true, very true... during the romantic little moment i expected Shiori to walk in on them... 0.0 i love it
bellicosus.livejournal.com chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I love love love how you write your characterizations for Hiei and Kurama. Kurama especially. And Hiei. I can't decide - it all makes me happy. :0
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very interesting and nicely written. I enjoyed reading it. Nice charecterization of Hiei and Kurama. Nicely done!
Candelabra chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Okay, that? That was brilliant. I love the way you portray them, especially Kurama. That's always been the way I've seen him ...
Indigo Eyes chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
My gosh... that was, well... quite frankly, amazing. And I am now quite entralled with this specific story.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Whee! I love it! *Grins*
WordTree chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Positively lovely. Not only does my long-standing fetish for bloody bishis get satisfied (and to such a degree!), you've created a rather magnificent dialouge between Hiei and Kurama. My only complaint is that there wasn't more reaction from Kurama's side. Perhaps it was because of the blood loss, but I don't think he'd be so blase about several of Hiei's remarks. Just a difference of opinion, I suppose. . Either way, this piece was true to character and masterfully poetic. I'll have to read more of your stuff.

Leah
Blossomwitch chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was a very interesting look into Kurama's psyche. I really think I liked it, it was a tad disturbing but I imagine it was supposed to be, ne? Very well done, very in character match up.
O.o chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Creepy... But probaly true.
SilverKleptoFox chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
ypu should make kore stories like that. kurama getting seiriously injured, in qyuite a bit of pain, barely able to move and utterly defenseless is so fun to read. i just love it. tjough try to make the bloody part last a bit longer and he mondless conversation shorter. i amost didn't read this one bacause of the title but now i'm so glad i did. a secon chapter to this oe would be quite loved

NWD

p.s. i've read all your yu yu stories, but i like this one the best so far... oh do continue it...
Rosebit chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wow! It wasnt the longest one ive read but it gave the best...point I think is the word im looking for. Anywase I loved it. It was the best one ive read in a long time and it actually made sense, a lot of them dont do that very good.
Tian chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Ah. That was so beautiful, angsty, hot, passionate, and much more. I *love* your Hiei/Kurama stories. Write more!
ilovehiei chapter 1 . 3/28/2005