Reviews for Star Reaver
Kane chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Question:Are you going to integrate the time travel stuff that was done in the Soul Reaver 2 and were exactly is the Elder God?
Oh and please continue this fabulous story of yours it would be a tragedy if you were to end this art work just like that without closure or at leas a sign of you telling us that it's dead or at leas on hiatus... but please just tell us something...
Bye
Kane chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Just a question but how is Kain going to sustain himself on his travels, I mean he can't just go and feed on some of his subordinates that he'll have in a later chapter of this story, so how is he going to solve that problem? Besides that I have to ask weather or not you are going to continue this or are you just having a writers block for this story? Although, how did you even come up with this idea? I mean what motivated you to write this ff? Also I might have asked this already but at what time does this exactly play? I just ask because I'm a bit confused about Kerrigan preparing an attack on the Terrans and Protoss respectively.
Kane chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Just a question but how did Kain manage to sustain himself for so long? I mean although he's very old for a Vampire(well, those who manage to survive long enough at least) which proppably would be the reason why he wouldn't have to feed over extended periods of time. Also when are you going to update this story? I mean it has been how long, nearly 9 months? Okay, maybe you just need some time to come up with some good ideas for the next chapter or you have some problems in your life, but still newarly nine months? Well I don't want to impose to much pressure so that'it for now.

See you around.
Kane chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Just a qick question but is Raziel going to get a personalized bodie armor with shielding from the Protoss or is he going to make some himself and while were at it will Kain gain a Dominion Ghost/Specter suit specifically build for himself? Oh and not to forget I had this strange idea where Raziel becomes the Cerebrate/Overmind of a Zerg Brood that was stationed on a strategically seen important planet and that was to be destroyed by the Protoss but the couldnt do it even with the help of a Mothewr ship but could sneak in troops with the help of a prototype teleportation system that only had a one use capability before being over loaded, well anyways Raziel was sent with a device that when activated created a similiar effect compared to what the Protoss Temple on Shakuras did to the Zerg by sending out a energy wave that would exterminate everything in its path (all Zerg life forms in this case) but this device needed a certain kind of energy to trigger it wich only Raziel was atuned to (cue Soul Reaver energy) and also needed the one to activate its function to act as the devices target system, the end result of this attack was be the destruction of any Zerg on the planet and in orbit of it, although it worked there was a slight side effect in form of all Zerg units within range absobing a small portion of Raziels essence that was put into the attack thuse allowing them to become atuned to the spectral realms energy and use it as a guiding force to the physical realm with Raziel acting as a beacon considering that the entire brood sans buildings, Lavrae and any other ground and air/space units where flung into the Spectral Realm they were disorganized and disoranted and felt completely vulnerable and thuse sook out a powerful force to guide them wich happende to be Raziel whom they all build a mental connection with but residing within the Spectral realm however temporay it was affected the Zerg enough to change them and turned them into beings similiar to Raziel and also gained the abilitie to devour souls and purifie them and send the it to the next strongest member of the Brood until it reaches Raziel who gains the ultimately purified soul can do with it as he wishes it but the all the Zerg units it went through took a small but insignificant part tof it thuse gaining more power until they either evolve into a stronger better version of themselves (this idea is not but VexMasters) or if they cant contain it create a Khaydarin crystal where in they store the collected energy(this part is my idea), the Zerg evolve and Raziel is able to gain their prays knowledge while also gainig sustenance.

Bye and please use something of this idea (begging on his knees).

Have fun with this.
Dymian chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
Nicely done. I am defiantly looking forward to more of this.
kane chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Will Raziel be able to conect with the (Khala?) and for that matter when is he going to return to the spectral realm and is going to bring a few Protoss him? There also is the matter of when Kain and Raziel are going to meet again will there be a duel between the two or are they going to work together in order to defeat another enemy (Kerigan, the Zerg or the Protoss/Zerg hybrids?) and another question I have is what was that scene with Pylon and the Soul Reaver reacting to it? Is Raziel going to gain some kind of ability that allows him to tmporary transform into something similar to Achron or even a Zerg/Protoss hybrid and will he maybe show the Protoss to enter and exit the spectral realm?

Hope that lifts your writers block or whatever else is preventing you from continuing this story.

P.S. : You should try to refine your speech, the way you describe a situation so it more resmebles a smoth wave that always changes, but also continues the story, you could do that by droping small hints in the story about how you intent the Story to go but only if you havent already implimented this tool in your reportoir.
kane chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Nice chapter. It has a interesting foreboding felling to it and I am also eager to see Raziels new ability to disrupt biological life forms and not to forget Exacusss evil grin.

I am sooo looking forward for your next chapter but pleas be somewhat faster about it.

See you till next time around
kane chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Nice plot developement but it would be kind of you to update a new chapter or have you lost your inspiration?
starspawn07 chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
well thought out :)

take your time, but do update ;)
mwjen chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
Unusual but enjoyable crossover, thanks for posting.
emsi chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
Ah, this fanfic kicks ass! when will you update again? soon, i hope..
Fridge chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
holy cow this is one of the best fanfics I've read for starcraft its great and you don't mispell every other word like some other authors keep on updating the story has an original plot and is very interesting (vampires killing zerg and each other awesome!)
ApocSM chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Love the story, update soon!
skinandbones chapter 5 . 10/22/2007