Reviews for Again we Meet
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I tried to put my thoughts into words, but I'm not sure what to think of this... But this is good.
Yumi chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nice. ;)
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Interesting gem from the past. Nicely done. One thing Kaiphantom seems to have missed about abusive personalities—and yes, Akane is an abusive personality even as Rumiko-sama wrote her—is that they never EVER admit that they have a problem. So no matter how much the Tendos and Saotomes would encourage her, she would never go for counseling. ::shakes head:: I know. I have the scars, and "scars," to prove it.

Thanks for sharing.
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Nicely done. While the doc has some interesting point . . . I think there needs to be a scene of the doctor of Ukyo asking the doctor what is love and the doctor skirting around it by telling her some questions she should be asking herself. Like Do you want to be around him ? - good . Do you think you can't live with out him ? - bad . type of questions \ reactions. She keeps muttering these list of questions to herself next time she's with Ranma and he interested in the list of what is love as he still doesn't know what it is.
brindani chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I really enjoyed this story. It was a much more mature look at these two characters and how they might have interacted given the plausible situation with Akane. I would suggest adding the meaning of Kentou in your authors notes so that it might have a greater impact. Otherwise it is just another Japanese name that only those who know the language would be able to appreciate the meaning of.

Very nice work,

brindani
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
She changed her name to mean examination?

Nice work, even if the end confuses me.

Nice to see a little work put into a

relationship.
Wyrm chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Intersting story. The only real problem I had was the confusion at the begining, where Ukyo called Ranma "Tendo-san". If Ranma taking Akane's family name is canon, I don't think it's very well known canon, so you should probably make it clearer that it's Ranma and not Akane that Ukyo runs into.
Kaiphantom chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Interesting story. Normally I don't go for Ranma/Ukyo fics because it is so clear that Ranma and Akane love each other, and they've been through hell together, that it's quite obvious they'll stay together no matter what. That's not to say I don't think there are other possibilities, it's just that the majority of fics I read that have Ranma and/or Akane ending up with someone else, aren't done very well. It's almost as if the author says, "Hmmm, I don't like Akane or I don't think she's good for Ranma, so let's leave her at her 16 year-old level while I make grow and become a better person." This seems to be what you've done here. This logic is flawed, as the manga makes it quite clear that Ranma and Akane have done the most growing (Ryoga and Mouse coming in second in growth factor), while everyone else is more or less the same, or even worse in some cases. What you did do well, is show Ukyo seeing a shrink, which she does desperately need. She has many issues that need to be worked out, and that isn't going to happen unless she gets help. Now, what you've said of Akane(and Ranma too) indicates that she needs to have a few talks with a shrink. So, it's a case of both Akane and Ukyo are messed up but only Ukyo gets help for some unknown reason, when it is more likely Akane would be the one to get help. Why? Both the Tendos and Saotome families care about her and Ranma, and would do what it would take to get Akane some help. Ukyo has no one to help her (besides Konatsu, which many Ukyo fanboys denounce and trash even though he's nicer than most of the Ranma cast), even her family doesn't seem to care, as it seems her father wanted to get rid of her. If you want to write more Ranma/Ukyo fanfiction, I'd be more than willing to help you understand their characters more. Like I said, Ranma and Ukyo as a couple is possibility, IF you go about it right, and that's something I could help give you insight on. Other then that, you're on the right track, so keep writing!
Saggit chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Ranma and Ukyou are sensitively drawn as individuals, and not just cliche'd types. The progress of Ukyou's moods was done well. I do think that the business with Mayoigo and Kentou was heavy-handed-we know already that Ukyou's been "found," thanks to your well-limned portrait; we don't need to be hit over the head with one of Genma's signs saying "Hey, She's Found Now! Listen Up!" Maybe the psychiatrist could go into an explanation more of why Ranma is bad right now for Ukyou? And I'd also like to see a very specifically plotted sequel (as opposed to the usual "I'm searching for a plot" kind of sequel) that charts the stumbling blocks in this Ranma/Ukyou relationship as it slowly heals and grows. Good job.
Cailin Skylark chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
How sweet. I absolutely love Ranma/Ukyou fics. Too bad there aren't many out there... Anyways, good story and please write more.
Ginrai chapter 1 . 3/6/2001