Reviews for Relief
OnceUponAReader chapter 1 . 2/3
good work
Amidalyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Like it? No, I didn't. I loved it!
jenise chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ha you need more chapters.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I want more continued from this point.
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great fic, really well-written. You managed to make Luke's defining characteristic of a Zen-like capacity for forgiveness very powerful and foreshadowing, without making him seem too mature for the time period this piece is set in. I especially loved the image of the double Vader/Anakin persona and all the weirdness that goes into mindreading. Great job.
Sarloos chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Me likie.
rimera chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This was better than the other one... and shows the true nature of good. Having mercy and helping your enemy.
Rose-Aislin chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Loved it!

Wow. Very nicely done. And I love how you had Luke just 'let go'. Very cool.

-Rose.
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This story is... there are no words. I loved it so much! I don't even usually read Luke/Vader father/son stories, and I loved it! You should definetly write more chapters, or something else! UH, this story is so god!

-Myriad Daydreams
Blakaize Vaders other daughter chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
i wish you'd do a follow up. not like the prequel, but what does vader do next? _
ILUVZIM chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I don't like it...I LOVE IT! This is very unique and unique is good! In most cases anyway. :)
phylitr chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
It's great. Please write more.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Both this and the prequel were utterly awsome. I'm not quite sure I could believe that Luke wouldn't be even more angry at Vader come Bespin after being tortured by him, but I do like this a lot.
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You should follow up I believe that this story could really go some where. keep up the good work. I like it.

Jack
SherazadeVader chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I loved your story, PLEASE continue...

I think I've read it 10 times already. It has

a good hook and the end leaves a bigger one...but

where is the rest...