Reviews for Legend
mangafan29 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
This story is great can't wait for the next chapter.
Jenakin Ramsobi chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
You have a way with words, sir. Those similes and metaphors were both intelligent and creative, as was Palpatine's proverb.

If Obi-Wan's horse has split hooves…then it's not technically a horse.

You don't need to hyphenate "thank you" unless to refer to it as a noun, as "a thank-you."

Since you asked, I'd like to see General Grievous as a four-armed warlord (he can't be a cyborg since this is medieval fantasy, but he casn still be an alien), clone troopers as white knights (carrying a sword, a shield, and bows and arrows), Captain Rex as another white knight (but with two swords, a shield, and a crossbow), C-3PO as a minstrel, R2-D2 as a mute dwarf who uses a pipe flute to communicate (only Threepio can interpret his "speech"), Ashoka Tano, Mace Windu, and of course, we have to see Jar Jar at least once.

Jenakin Ramsobi chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Honestly, the title threw me off at first. Great introduction, though. I hope to see lots oof cool stuff!

…On that note, I have to ask: have you included C-3PO and R2-D2? (I'll tell you how you could put them in if you'd like to know.)

I like how you've made the Force into Magic, and making Watto a tavern master. The story's really good, too.

Jenakin Ramsobi chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
All I can say for now is that I like where you're heading with this. Good prologue, nicely done.

Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
this is really creepy. i hope you write more
DrBeat chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
I just started reading this and plan to follow it into the end! I love the medevial idea.
Stanfield Skywalker chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
Hey I am glad you've picked this story up again. I thought you might have abandoned it. Hmm, sounds like Anakin needs to take a moment and actually think. Poor Shmi and Kit. They would land in such a tight spot. I understand Anakin's distrust of Qui-Gon considering that he kind of just showed up out of nowhere. Hope Anakin finds him or the other way around. Obi-Wan's chaacter is developing nicly but I am curious as to who he shall form a relationship with since you decided not to do Obi/Siri. Sabe maybe? I look forward to your next chapter. Keep up the good work. Oh and yor English and grammer was good so don't worry. P.S I originally reveiwed this story in the summer under my name Tamara since I had just come across the Fan Fiction site. Now I have a pen name which I used this time. Well please update sooner than last time!
Christy Tortland chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
totally 'wizard' story you have here! Can't wait for the next update!
dmitchell chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
It's about time you updated. Where is my pint from the King's Ransom, I could use it right about now. Awesome story. Hope you can update soon. Are you a highlander or lowlander (border Scots)?
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
Ooh, nice I totally love this story! Awesome work mate! _* Keep it up and have fun! Cya!

Take care,

magsaure chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
Oh, very interesting developments... Poor Aimee and Kit's father, but I hope Shmi and he are alright!
Erianna Abyss chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
I really like your story your a great writer and it was refreshing to see something different for a change. You are definintly working this AU as your own which I'm glad to see. You've got some great discroptions here and what not but dont loose your reader to much in them. You've got some moments where you drift off in you description and then jump back to the story. Other than that I'm really liking it and am thanking whatever god there is it isnt a Siri fic or that you pair Obi-Wan with some dimwitted character from the movies. I hate Obi-Wan fics where they do that. Other than that I like it.. just.. I am pleading with you not to hook him up with someone from another story like say... HERMIONE! Bad Idea if you do that I will flame you till the end of exsistance and never read your stories again I swear on my soul! heh.. okay well good luck looking forward to the rest.

Erianna Abyss
Tamara chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
Hey great story! This is a fascinating AU to read. But you haven't updated in months! Please, please please finish this story! Its to good to leave behind! Since I just found this story I have a few comments going back to the beginning. Interesting view on Naboo. The man you describe to be watching Anakin sounds like Qui-Gon. When you first described him I actually thought of Aragorn in the tavern at Bre. Stories seem to do that..I don't care if Siri is in it or not but she is a good fighter so hope you bring her in anyway. What's Hermione doing here? Are we going to meet Harry and Ron too? I think that would be cool Harry Potter meets Anakin Skywalker..hmm...our heros from different worlds. Well please update soon! I am absolutely hooked!
mmfcfa chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Very Different!

Very Good!

Don't take too long to update...
Atomic Lace chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
I've been waiting on an update from you for about 3 or 4 months now, glad to see it! Looking forward to lots more!