Reviews for She's Back
Michelle Moonshine chapter 9 . 3/23/2006
Ugh! Please update soon! I read this story such a long time ago, and I'm rereading it now, and I wanna know what happens next! You haven't updated forever! Please don't tell me that you abandoned it! It's an awesome story! Please please please update!
the Jersey Girl Next Door chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
omg i love this story SO much please update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Michelle Moonshine chapter 10 . 8/11/2005
I LOVE IT! Well it is an AU fic, so it's not supposed to be like the book and you did a great job making everything make sense and all that stuff! So i guess that that whole thing about Harry being "The-Boy-Who-Lived" didn't happen right? Well alrighty... I really do love this story! I love the way you made them meet in a school in the U.S. and they're a witch and a wizard and they're gonna go to Hogwarts! I totally love this! I can't wait to see what happens next! I completely LOVE Harry and Hermione! You're really doing an amazing job! Please update soon!
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
this was a good story. Very origanal. update soon
HPFan123321 chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
Okay this story is a little confusing but other than that it is really good! Please hurry with the 11th chapter!

-p-
tennisprincess15 chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
I like it, and in a way I think I understand what happened. They found out late that Hermione has been a witch and Harry went to Hogwart's until just recently. I like the story so far, and I like how you made someone for Ron. Can't wait until the next chapter _
Sadistic-Snape chapter 10 . 1/31/2005
i love it!
Everything Burns chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
OMG! This is SO weird...I LOVE all 3 of those movies! Especially Pirates and Moulin Rouge...I THOUGHT it was weird when I frst read the chapter title...wow...HOW COOL! Ahem...anyways...CONTINUE!
JaneM chapter 10 . 1/28/2005
I love this story! Keep going I'm definitely hooked. Can't wait to see how things progress. Love all the character ships too!

Jane
peterpanswendy chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
this is awsome, i love the direction, i just have one question, is dumbledore letting harry take off a year, or is he having tutors also... and since their juniors... i think... this would be their 7th year... or are they sophmores? JUST WONDERING! i love it... *gives you brownies* CONGRATULATIONS! THIS IS AWSOME!
peachie1st chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
well get rid of the brick walls because i luv this story reall bad
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
Ok the story is good, really. And it's different from the original which is a great idea but i only have one little, i dunno 'flame' about it.

If Hermione knew about Voldemort wouldn't she know about Harry? and... ok there's more then 1. Wouldn't it be an even bigger risk for Harry to leave Britain?

ok thats it, i swear.

And your story is Really good and well writen but it's just thos 2 little things.

ok - HAPPY WRITING

~sincerly
Everything Burns chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
heehee Isabella's mi sisters name...i think i should call her izzy now...OH and if you DO read some of my fics like i said in the last review, the names under my fave authors list are me, too! CONTINUE!
Everything Burns chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
I like this! It's really good! o and maybe you shall read some of MY fics? lol CONTINUE
fanjimmy chapter 10 . 1/26/2005
Short but good. Keep up the good work.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »