Reviews for Stars of the Toushin
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oraman Asturi chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Nice... Ranma should be with ukyo she is really the only one that tries to help ranma even if her history with genma interferes with her judgement.
Raynze76 chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
very gripping story that sadly was never finished (sigh)
Danyael Prince chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
Wow, i'm looking forward to the re-write of this story a whole lot.
JustWriter2 chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
Your new title doesn't seem to fit. I like the old title better.

-JWchan -
Solomon Shekelmanbergstein chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
I'll bet he joins the Mandalorians. Ranma is what those guys want to be when they grow up.
A Reader chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
I booked marked this story and forgot about untill now but wanted to say on with the rewright but don't change the name or Ranmas improved blessing from Jusenkyo. you know still has it but with control.
William chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
? Tales of shinigami? Tales of the Death god? Okay if it that is the title you want, just know that its confusing...
Dracomancer1 chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
TALE OF THE SHINIGAMI? what does star wars have to do with a shinigami? what are you thinking? i think your writing is just fine, thank you very much. and i would very much like to see more. so please don't change much. you have a good story.
ApocSM chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Ged chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
Ive had a look at your profile, and its like you have written half your stories just for me! hp/dbz, r.5/pkm, stw/r.5, ninja harry! its all too much! you rock! ALL THE GLORY TO TOUGOD!
shadowbndg chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
Hello! Glad to see that you haven't abandoned this, hopefullyyou wont either as I'm looking forward to seeing a Star Wars/Ranma cross completed (that doesn't have him matched up with Akane). Anyways as for the title I think you should leave it as is, After all Tales of Shinigami sounds more like a Bleach/Ranma crossover.
The Jester of Fools chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
Hey, I've been waiting for an update for a while. I think the title change would be fitting for the story overall, though a little cliche. But hey, who am I to judge? Anyway, I would love to see the new chapters. So I'll keep checkin in on your story, kay? Laterz.
Dax chapter 10 . 5/26/2007
I find this story good. please history continues to write!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 10 . 5/26/2007
Will "Tale of the Shinigami" still be a "Ranma"/"Star Wars" crossover?