Reviews for Just Tonight
iloveyoutothebones chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
i just found this on a favorite list,

jay and paige, i never thought out.

this was absolutley amazing, simply amazing.
xcrazibabii69x chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
wow. i saw the idiot who reviewed askkin if u were gonna continue. anyway i saw u on my author alert list, but i never read this story. this was amazing.
Shelby chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
wow! ru gonna continue?
xHeAvEnLyx chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
at first i so thought that is was Manny! This story is great, keep writing!
jimmety chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wow! I absolutely loathe the idea of Jay and Paige together, but you really made it work here. I'm definitely adding this to my 'Favorite Stories' list. Good job!

Ms. Doom and Gloom
karmakaze chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wow, this was a really good story, but Jay is such an asshole for expecting her to have sex with him because she's done it before...when she was raped. Great story:-)
Davey-is-Gawd chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
for awhile, i was most definitely thinking that it was Manny. but no, alas, it was Paige, who i absolutely adore.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
That was an amazing story. You made it all so real. Great job. Please write more like this, i really like it.
your heavensent chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Paige & Jay are such an interesting couple, but this story makes me enjoy the pairing. I liked it!
jenni chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
whos the boy that shes with?
Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
That was so real that it hurt. I'm sitting here, like almost shaking, because it did that to me. I couldn't not review. I don't know... what do I say? Wow. Okay, see, I'm like tearing up now. I have to go or I'll be writing a review and balling at the same time. Touching.
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
That was pretty good. You wrote it nicely. Before you even said who the charectors were I could guess, you did such a good job portraying them.
Maibe Josie chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
wow...immediately you think Emma, but then you slowly remember that Paige would be the one to act like that, becoming a physical person sexually usually happens when you've been raped, think about Paige during her trial, great job, well written. One shot? if not, i'd leave it as a One Shot because that's the way it seems. You really covered Paige completely and you've written it as though you can end it now, or you could continue if you want.