Reviews for Anticlimax: The Ending That Should NEVER Be
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 3/16
Oh my god. Freaking hilarious! You got an evil review and an eviler favourite! Hahahaha!
TheExperJK chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Lol that escalated quickly
Yuri Kumiko chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..it was outrageously funny! Though I do hope that this ain't the real DC ending..O.O
shinygoldflower chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is horrible
The One Who Laughs Last chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So good! Loved the Hairbrush of Evil! I was reading this while in the car and read the part of Gin's morning aloud to my dad, who said it was good, but that the Toothbrush of Evil would have been even better. I disagree, but everyone has their opinions.
MangaFreak15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
HAHA, I totally laughed when you mentioned Gin's Blond Hair of Evil. XD
rana2001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
THAT WAS THE BEST FIC EVAH! SERIOUSLY, I LAUGHED SO MUCH MY THROAT HURTS! OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AND MY NOSE IS GETTING LEAKY! I LOVE YOU.
Sakura Kreuz chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA !

Awesome fic XD !

Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
You just make me laugh so hard. I swear, thanks to you, I already lost five pounds laughing.

Loved KID/Kaito's fangirls who are quite willing to go through the painful stages of pregnancy for their idol, the Evilness of Gin and his lovely blond hair, the janitor's closet in heaven, drunk Haibara, Hakuba irritated at the fact that KID got caught by someone other than him, and just the general 'nothing ends the happily ever after but is happy anyways'.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I laughed so hard! so what ever happend to Kogoro?
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
intersting.. I was thinking that Ai is actually drunk when she died.
Latingeek chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I wish it wasn't midnight so that I could laugh my head off! But it is so all I can say is that your story made me smile. :) Good work!
3 cups 0f tea chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
o_o

*bursts out laughing for a good few minutes*

Pffft I love this! XD I didn't expect this at all! XD XD XD
Amused chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Yup... that's one way to end the series quick.

Boom! Everybody dies!
15bubbles chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Most crack fics are just bizarre.

This is bizarre and making me grin like an idiot.