Reviews for Anticlimax: The Ending That Should NEVER Be
Boogum chapter 1 . 6/26
LOL! I think I died from cackling at some point while reading this. Good gracious. I'm still giggling.
JustAnotherDCfan chapter 1 . 1/23
OM I hope this NEVER happens. But, if did, it would be hilarious. Aoyama getting angry letters and Candyland saying things like,"I told you so!" Anyway, 5/5!
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
you know, this story is so not gonna happen. well, I thought that it was pretty funny. You sure have a creative mind
Lilith Jae chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
And here I was wondering how on Earth "The Ending that should Never Be" could be listed under humour. Why wasn't Sonoko and Makoto (that right?) on the same list of dead? Surely Ran's best friend should be with her, not grieving over the loss of her best friend, and most of those close to her? But the part about Kogorou being the one to figure out BO is the worst shocker of the lot. I've seen too may fics that kill off most main characters for this to shock me that much.
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my god. Freaking hilarious! You got an evil review and an eviler favourite! Hahahaha!
TheExperJK chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Lol that escalated quickly
Hayashi Yuri chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..it was outrageously funny! Though I do hope that this ain't the real DC ending..O.O
shinygoldflower chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is horrible
The One Who Laughs Last chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So good! Loved the Hairbrush of Evil! I was reading this while in the car and read the part of Gin's morning aloud to my dad, who said it was good, but that the Toothbrush of Evil would have been even better. I disagree, but everyone has their opinions.
MangaFreak15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
HAHA, I totally laughed when you mentioned Gin's Blond Hair of Evil. XD
rana2001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
THAT WAS THE BEST FIC EVAH! SERIOUSLY, I LAUGHED SO MUCH MY THROAT HURTS! OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AND MY NOSE IS GETTING LEAKY! I LOVE YOU.
Sakura Kreuz chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA !

Awesome fic XD !

Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
You just make me laugh so hard. I swear, thanks to you, I already lost five pounds laughing.

Loved KID/Kaito's fangirls who are quite willing to go through the painful stages of pregnancy for their idol, the Evilness of Gin and his lovely blond hair, the janitor's closet in heaven, drunk Haibara, Hakuba irritated at the fact that KID got caught by someone other than him, and just the general 'nothing ends the happily ever after but is happy anyways'.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I laughed so hard! so what ever happend to Kogoro?
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
intersting.. I was thinking that Ai is actually drunk when she died.