Reviews for Time For Me
Alice Xing chapter 8 . 7/21
I know it's been 15 years, so I can't hope for updates. But in case you still pay attention to this site, I wanted to let you know that these 8 chapters were some of my favorites. There's so much potential - the reconciliation over 20 years between Harry and Draco, the unexpected original sides to Severus, the long years of outwitting Riddle - I love this fic. It's well written, makes good points about the hostilities and nature of children, and is altogether wonderful. Thank you for writing.
moodysavage chapter 8 . 1/24/2019
You know I still reread this...13 years later!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2018
Update? Plz?
Just 12 and a half year later
;-)
pinkprincess jin chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
i think my lung just broke

oml

i couldn't stop laughing tho
duchessme chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
it was entertaining and quite interestng story
too bad it wont be continued
phantomelysian chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I like your story angle, but didn't you know? Snapes father is a muggle and he was said to hate magic. Or something.
Tigerwolvesvixen chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
please continue love it
IndigoDragonRider chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Aww that's so sad I wanted sevs bro to be good!
Anyway plz continue
kokiboki chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Please update its been almost 7 years
Kokotheevilone chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
And . . . 7 years . . .
Angelfabeth chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Great story so far! Will Harry make up with the Marauders?
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
damnnnnn! and where did this brother come from ? I love it if you wanted to know!
Lenle.G chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Love this! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing! :D
Angel the Devil's Daughter chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
I was just rereading this story and loved it all over again. I know it's been 6 years since it was last updated but it's a great story and I hope you continue it soon. Good luck with all your work (and please continue!).
vivific chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
WHAT? YOU LEAVE IT AT A BLOODY CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT? ARE YO UMETAL! UPDATE BEFORE I BREAK MY KEYBOARD IN ANTICIPATION!