Reviews for InHuman Touch
shezow fan chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
This was good.
jpze101 chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
oMG! I never would have thought that she was the abuser I just thought he was lying to save himself.!
Cyborg 009 Girl chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Omg! Poor Richie
Very well written story and great grammar, too! I haven't really read Static Shock Fanfics and was randomly browsing in them and saw this amazing work of art... I was crying when I founf out that he was being abused because I know the feeling... Anyways, this isn't about me... Very good story and I loved the twisted plot line and how Bruce Wayne was Richie's viological father!
Kimnd chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
Dang, Ebon, you're kind of an asshole. I mean, even more than Hotstreak.
Kimnd chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Thank God for Sharon, eh?
And huh. Nice twist that it was his MOM beating the shit out of Richie instead of his dad! Impressive.
Kimnd chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I actually laughed when Batman said he might have a word with Mr. Foley. That aughta set the motherfucker straight- abuse your son again, and you hear from the MOTHERFUCKING DARK NIGHT, BITCH.
Kimnd chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
WELP.
YER FUCKED, RICHIE.
And not by Virgil, sadly.
Kimnd chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Aw yeah, descending into insanity! Sounds way more interesting than romance-y interaction.
Also, tried to read that scene imagining Richie as human and Virgil as a cat.
The illusion broke at "abs", though it got creepy around the nipple-lick.
Kimnd chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I like how you're not looking through Richie's eyes and getting into his head, instead having a look from the outside. It inspires more of a concern kind of emotion, as opposed to simply being inside the character's head, where you feel the emotions yourself. Nice choice.
Ah, the "both characters are in love with each other but are too afraid to mess up their friendship so they never tell one another their true feelings" story. A classic with best-friend upgrade ships. You haven't justified Virgil's feelings yet, but I'm sure he's got his own motivation. I just hope it's more interesting than "afraid to lose my best friend", since these kinds of plots tend to get old quickly.
Kimnd chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Hm. Clearly, you're probably not going to go the "behind he eyes of madness" route- at least, that's not the focus of your story. This seems to be more of a story about Richie and Virgil than just Richie. Which is, ya know, obvious, considering the genre and pairing, but one can hope. Not that that's a bad thing or anything, it's just a lot easier to fall into typical tropes when you're writing a story for romance.
Kimnd chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Hm. Gotta say, you're doing a bit of a 'pandering' thing- not specifically to people, I mean, but more like specifically what I seem to enjoy. At the same time, there's some stuff I have a preference against, if that makes sense.
Basically, I find looks behind the eyes of madness fascinating. Richie being possessed by Braniac... what was that like? Clearly, it must've been bad, since the ramafications were severe (in this story, anyway). But what was it actually like? That's the main reason I'm reading this story.
On the other hand, I'm not a particularly big fan of the "Best friend is in love with other best friend but doesn't want to disrupt their relationship and so doesn't talk about their feelings" storyline. It's not that there's anything bad about it, nessessarily. It's just been done before... a LOT. And it doesn't really seem to fit with Richie for me. Or maybe it's just that I recently read a good story that kinda seemed like one-sided Virgil to Richie. Who knows?
Fatal Overdose chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Woah, was batman... crying? Clever! Love this chapter, especially the way you phrased the last paragraph.
sat8926 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Awesome! Keep writing!
Yabbit chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
lol its just getting good too! more plz :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
Brainiac never gives up!

Great story, is there a sequal?