Reviews for Headline Material
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was deliciously depressing in the most delightful way possible. I love how every word held such power, I love how everything developed the way it did, I love how it hit me like a brick wall just as the reporters themselves receive it, I love how after I can only think about how many people Harry has lost, I love how there is angry Harry from the OotP showing up with all his loveable angst, and I love how just once the public seems like it can understand his pain based on that ending. Marvelous writing.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Both wonderful and extremely depressing.
DelusionalFun chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I don't know whether to cry or laugh my ass off. That was amazing-just. Wow!
dreamWalkering chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! I had NO idea that he would be talking to someone. It's kinda strange cuz his explanation makes you want to cry but the end your crackin up! :D
cagna chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
is there more or is this a oneshot? just curious. i love the last statement about having no comment as a valid answer after that little rant. i started laughing after i read it.
wayrandomshitdude82 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
awesome
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Powerfully written. Lovely.
hypercell chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That was confusing. What happened?Ginny died, then He kiilled voldy, and now he's going to Azkaban? Why?
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wow

i just found this

it was absolutely wonderful
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
lol I loved this.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
See, there's a story like that behind EVERY no comment just waiting to burst right out, so watch out potential journalists!
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
very original.
No account chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
...yep. I like your stories. Just wish they didn't borderline on nightmarish - then again, thats why I read them.
Adrian Winter chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
It was quick and short, but a nice little blurb nonetheless.