Reviews for Giving Up
maura uk chapter 19 . 11/26/2018
WHAT A BRILLIANT GSR STORY. SUCH GREAT PASSION , ANGST TO DIE FOR. VISUAL , THIS STORY HAS TAKEN ME MOST OF THE DAY TO READ.. NO WORK DONE,,,,,BUT WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO SPEND THE DAY READING WONDERFUL GSR STORIES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THEM...BUT DID SARA COME BACK TO GRISS OR DID GRISS FOLLOW HER...QUESTION MARK...
Joeylazyj chapter 8 . 2/10/2017
Great story
missdollyfox chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
Found myself staying up until 2:30am reading this incredible story. For want of a better word - unputdownable!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
I love when u left it end here..
The L. MMonster chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Honestly, I understand her regret, But I don't think she was raped...
Sta chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Loved, loved loved it!
Sta chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Incredible story!
claudia40gsr chapter 19 . 3/13/2012
Essa é uma bela história! Apesar do final triste... Nós sempre esperamos que Gil vai tomar a decisão em algum momento. Parabéns!
piccolina789 chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
Here I was thinking I've read every CSI story of yours, when I realized I'd missed this one and its sequel. And, well, wow.

Firstly, this was so incredibly well-written that I was glued to my computer like I'm glued to episodes (the old ones, anyway). You have a way of creating these little moments in lines or words or phrases that just sum up everything I love about Sara and Grissom and the two of the together.

Secondly, once I saw the year this was written, I couldn't believe how close Sara's kidnapping here mirrored Sara's kidnapping by Natalie. Are you SURE you don't work for CSI?

Thirdly, well, there really is no thirdly, but my English teachers always told me to have at least three bullet points. Guess I'll say that this one is pegged as a favorite, although I think I made that pretty obvious already ;)
Abby Lockhart chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
That actually broke my heart!

I read the whole fic in one go last night but needed some time to get over it before i could review! I nearly cried in so many places, such an amazingly written fic, desperately real and a gripping read!

I'm now going to read some of your other work :D
csiKathy chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
I really enjoyed this. Yes, Grissom waffles but it sounds pretty true to the character. The parallels in chap 18 to Butterflied really work.
csiKathy chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
I realize that you wrote this eons ago but I just found it. I couldn't wait until the end of the story to say that you can sling angst with the best of them. Sending Gil to Heather and Sara to that slimy Lawton is going to kill me. I thought you might like to know. Great story and that is why I like your stories so much.
karagrace chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
Such a moving story, dolt Grissom still can't get his sh** together enough to tell Sara how he really feels. Ok, and how did you *know* that Sara was eventually going to end up in the desert? wow.
Bocilovegsr chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
Very good story. My heart's still hurt.
GSRLover1 chapter 19 . 8/3/2008
plzz start lettion go soon plz plz plz