Reviews for Lunatic Love
heyheyhey chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that was an amazing story i love that link was so embarrassed and uncomfortable to ask if it was her time of the month! xD great job i give you a million out of 10 it was a well written and amazing story xD youre a genius
Linklover chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was amazing !
zeldalink531 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So I'll admit, I'm currently going down the list of Zelda fics on your profile.

You're an absolutely wonderful writer and I hope to continue to read wonderful things from you.

I also used to listen to Avril, and still do on occasion. But that was mainly from my high school days which are long over.

This story was so funny, Zelda going loony, of course anyone in love with LInk might find themselves in the same position. LOL
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was really cute eben though I liked it more when the women drive the men crazy. lolZ
Queaky chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
VEry funny. I loved hwo it played out...
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
well written! very passionate...you captured the mood well.
LinkandZeldaForever0329 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*claps* Poor Zel, she was a wreck! If Link was infront of me, I'd be the same way.

Awesome!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
"Can’t he see the way I shake like a willow in a windstorm whenever he touches me?"

I can't believe it. I've never ran into a shipping writer who writes so hilariously funny fics all the time! And once again, amazingly well written.

*Grumbles something about how I wish I could write like this...*
MalinTheSwede chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Flawless...
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Now that was fun. I wonder what would happen if Zelda was a werewolf.
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Ahh! This was so adorable and well written! :] Totally loved the fluff! Overall, this was a fabulous oneshot I adored it.

K-San
Serene-Moon-Princess chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
It's so cute! And so well written. It's people like you that make me jealous. You write so well, and then I have to get mad at myself. lol. Well it was defiantely very good. I loved it!
trevor19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Excellent work!
Rexnos chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I'm not sure I want to know exactly where this came from. Some sort of deep dark abyss of hopeless romanticism no doubt...

_

Let me fall in too...

"After a little persuasion, he resigns himself to his fate. Quite enthusiastically, I might add."

Great line. Excellent right there. I had to point it out. It's so conflicting.

As you can tell, I definitely enjoyed it. A little too introspective for a oneshot methinks, but still a wonderful addition to your story collection. This one gets you in my favorite authors list!

Sappy greatness,

Rex
Masta-of-light chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
sweet story i love the luntic part and the...wat the heck this story is awsome! ()_()