Reviews for This Beat Is
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Why didn't this continue? It was doing quite good. Liked ur other H/G work... Hope you write more about them haha
nayin chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hope you will finish this
bewitchedquill chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I really like this story, as I usually do most of your work. But, I won't go into detail with this review because I don't think it will mean much seeing as 12 has basically gone underground and I'm beginning to think will never resurface to update anything at all. So there you go. Love your work. Hope you and your friend missy are simply in the witness protection program and not dead. Best Wishes.
what ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
wicked awesome story i love how you molded ginny into an artist totally chaotic but in a good way. shes still rowlings ginny but in one chapter youve turned her into your own charactor! i reviewed so you update
TheBiggestHarryPotterFanOnThePlanetOkWellMaybeNotButPrettyDarnClose chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
i really like this! actually i really like all of your stories! your a really good writer! update soon!
hi chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
you make me smile. i swear i was smiling wen i read the last of it
Shadows-Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
oh! great chappie! cant wait 2 read the next 1! so very interesting!
luckycharms445 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
please please update i really want to know what happens and you updated like 9 or 10 months ago and it is really good
tolazaytologin chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
yay! you updated!plz update!
Wrinkles the Troll chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
*giggles*

ANd yet again, you have found one of your most oddest reviewers reviewing one of your forgotten stories. *sighs* If only you and Missie could just.. *prods* pick them up... *coughhinthintcough*...
goodnightsweetprince chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
One word. Awesome. Please update soon!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
ausome good like it ,no,LOVE IT, update soon pwease! bye-bye
Reader chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Please write more. I do like it. They could do some catching-up.
Zuzuanni chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Gak! Now I want to read their conversation! Great start, and I look forward to the next (PLEASE!).
A-luver-ov-randomness chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
very good story so far... maybe next time you can make it a little longer. i really want to know what they have to discuss... it intregues me (my spelling is the worst, i know)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!