Reviews for Excelsius Dei
xxmadmooxx1995xx chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
You so need to update, I love this story. Great few chapters! I look forward to reading more!
Regin chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
il-bambino chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
i know you wrote this about five years ago but i was wondering if you could update please. i read your story a few times over and really enjoyed it - i was upset each time when i got to the end of chapter three because there was no more to read. please update soon?

sacerdotessa
Hidden Relevance chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Oh wow.. this was a BRILLIANTLY written story.. I love tales of courtesans with an edge (Jaqueline Carey's Kushial saga being one of them) and I love that you have place Isolde into this role.

I'd love to see more! But considering how long this has been up, I'll understand if I don't.. but heck yeah- well done!
Jen.O.Cide chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Quiet interesting! Please keep going.
knuffelinchen chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Wow, great story so far.

Hope you'll keep it up. I'll be waiting:-)
Limewings chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
I have absolutely fallen in love with this story! The plot so far is very balanced. Isolde's character is very real and Lancelot is true to his original character. Well done! I hope to see more chapters added in the future. _
Winter Bean chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
wow wow iits really really good please write mroe

~Al
GoSandra chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Whoa, great story. You write really well. But you should update! A story as good as this should not be forgotten. Who cares if you haven't got any inspiration, as long as I get to read your story.. :P Naah, just kiddin.. But ya should update though..
A Reviewer chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
I find this an interesting story. Are you ever going to update?
Vita Venio chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Do you plan to continue this? I hope so, it is wonderful so far! Nice job, keep it up.
CassieKnight chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Would it be wrong to break down in tears that I want more? XD
L Riley chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I have been reading all of the Tristan stories. Your's is very good, the best I have read. Seems more thought out and mature. Please update. Tristan and Isolde are classic Celtic lovers and I would like for you to finish this (please?).
tyra chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
I can't wait for an update. It's one of the greatest King ARthur fanfics I've read. I love the way you've given Isolde such an in depth background. Please update soon!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
Another lovely Tristan/Isolde story. You blended the dialogue from the movie really well with chapter three... and it's interesting to read from Isolde's point of view. (She's not in the movie, but she's not an original character). I do like the personality and strength that you've given her character. Very nice. I hope you continue this story. Quite intriguing! ::glomps Tristan:: I love that man and his hawk.