Reviews for Dick Grayson: Book One
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
nice.:)

-Creative Spark
Zarz chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This story has a great beginning! I hope you keep it up for a long time. I like hearing about what Dick's like in college between superhero jobs. The one thing I'll mention, I've heard the phrase "Bada bing, bada boom" rather than what you have: "Bada boom, bada bing." Besides that, however, everything looked really good to me. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This story is great! I love the characterzations and the action sequence was written well. But most of all I liked the last sentence best. I can't wait for

some more to be put up soon.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
LOL!

great story, very comical! hehe... poor dick...

loved how you wrote vinny, hehe!

good job!
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I'm happy so very very very happy. I have been looking high and low far and wide for this type of Dick Grayson story, I have even resorted to begging which isn't somethin i do lightly. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH. Now hop on over to Yahoo's Bludhaven group run by the illustrious Charlene Edwards and treat the rest of them with this wonderfull fic. You can find the link in her author profile here on so THANK YOU and i cannot say how much i have wanted to read a story with dick in collage. I have found a few but they were all shorts. Thanks again.

Ishkabof
rogue56 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Good start to the story, I liked the forshadowing with JP not wanting his friend to have anything to do with Lisa. The details and humor are good. I really like the "more drama than a Jerry Springer casting call" line.

The premise is interesting and not far fetched, you meet people from all backgrounds in college and don't know their history. Thats what made college dating fun and sometimes a little dangerous.

Please keep the chapters coming.
ArtisticAbandon chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Hey there. This is an interesting story, with an interesting premise. I take it you're doing how DG went from Robin to the Nightwing we know? Very interesting...

BTW, fantastic piece of work here. I like your humour, your descriptions and the level of detail you're using, as well as your fight scenes (I hate writing them myself, but I really appreciate a well-done one). Especially that last bit of Dick's thoughts. Puts a nice cap on the entire chapter, really rounds it off and leaves us looking out for something more in the next chapter.

All in all, a nice piece of work. Hope to see this up on the list soon... :) :)

Cheers,

SahRae
taye patterson chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I'll try to keep the chapters coming at a quick pace,if people like the story.