Reviews for Doppleganger
paranoidbychoice chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
wow i can not believe you stopped update please
hwyla chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Just a note - haven't read enough yet for a real review - however, there's something you might want to change in Chptr1. Snape was only 6 in 1966, so you might want to change your date for Chptr1 to 1976. - Hwyla
Reading4soul chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Oh, this is an original one! :) It's quite rare to stumble across a new plot-bunny, and I'm very much liking this one. Hence, I'm shamelessly nagging for an update.
kyer chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
am still unable to access chapter 3. Page not found. See home page january 16 entry.
hwyla chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
So far looks rather good - looks like a very interseting new twist on the time turner stories. Just one thing - IF you're intending to follow timeline, then Snape would have been 16 in 1976 not 1966 - at least it's a simple change. Unless of course you actually MEAN it to be ten years earlier than we've been led to believe?
Dot chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Well. I am completely intrigued. I guess I'll add to everyone else and say its definitely interesting. Your writing is very good, and I really hope you continue soon.

~Amber
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
I'd really like to see how this unfolds, it's interesting but so far there's not enough information to let the reader have even a clue as to what is going on. I have a couple of ideas who the doppleganger might be, but so far nothing to go on.
Susan Potter chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
NEED MORE!
VtE chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
I hope you post more. _ This is getting very interesting. Will it go from here or from where Harry is time wise...I hope it has both. _
VtE chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
tag.0 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
You seem to have a rather intriguing premise here, and I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

The only issue I have is with the date of the first chapter... it's about 10 years too early. According to what JKR has said, Snape and the Marauders would all be in their thirties during Harry's years at school, meaning that their teenage years would be the 70s, not the 60s.

Hoping for more as soon as you can get it done... (g)
Phinea Rogue chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
It's an interesting idea, I really like it, though maybe you can add more details? It would add to the athmosphere. Anyway, I wonder where you're going to this, you have me interested. :-)
barbarataku chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Oh the possibilities this has! New idea to me, I hope you can keep it up. I am looking forward to the unraveling of this tale.
glow vomit chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
This is very interesting...I shall be hoping to see more. Keep writing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
wow! great idea, and so far a very good fic.

keep the good work!