Reviews for Just Friends
irishoreo chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
...3 years...nothing? it was a good start!
ToshiToKo chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
That was really good... I wouldn't hate a lemon scene either but... yum.. what was I saying?

Well that was god and I hope you write another J&B slash fic
Anna chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Okay start.

2 Complaints:

1. Formatting/Grammar. Whenever a new person speaks, that's a new paragraph. You had Jack and Matt speaking in the same paragraph. Confusing.

2. You should have spent a little more time on setup. You kinda rushed Jack and Matt into "the experiment" It seemed a little contrived and forced that they would rush into something like that without some angst.
jeniferxdawn chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Nice story. please update ASAP! love'n it so far!
ty-rant84 chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
What the hell? What's wrong with you? You can't just give me such a provocative opening and post a new chapter that's mostly lyrics. That's just mean. Grr.

i do like the jack and matt action going on, though. They seem very confused, and it'll be fun to see them work thorugh the realtionship. I want more! Post more and sooner. Please? pretty please?
Dee chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Gah that was so good!
X-The Doppleganger-X chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Oh my gods, that was great and short. Please Continue pleaese, i beg of thee, I'll give u a cookie
ISC chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
*claps* Yay! Whoho! Go Jack! _
RadicalSmile chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
It's really really good.
ISC chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Oh, I love you! I've actually been thinking of writing something along these lines, but I haven't barely seen the show (only three or four episodes including the one with Matt) and I don't have a large feel of the characters. _ You rock, post soon.
X-The Doppleganger-X chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I love this story, well chapter, hopefully chapters. This was good story, I would love it if you were to continue on it.
Crawling Elf a.k.a. ZIM chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Not a bad start, I like the idea of slash in this show, I hope you continue.

ZIM
Kairi's Lufia chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Hey.l It's a good story line but I don't think that Jack would do that. Matt doesn't seem the like the type whole would bring Jack down like that. they are out of character(can't spell), but oh well its a good story.

-oysm-
Leena-and-Earlie chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Great idea. I can't wait to see what's going to happen!

**leena**
Cera chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I love it. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens with Jack and Matt.