Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of the Prodigal
rachlan chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
really great beginning! i'm bummed that you stopped though. will you pick it back up? please? keep up the great writing!
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Love the story!

/sara
aisling iontas chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
absolutely fabulous. I confess myself struck at the prospect of no new chapters...
Dark Kit chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Interesting... I really like it. Please update soon.
EireVerde chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Well, update it! It's a very good start, but you've left us hanging. I know as well as anyone how a lack of inspiration can strike a story, but...this is a good one, one worth updating.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Eh...again, well-written, although you make the strangest typos I ever saw. And yes, I know you aren't working on this story, but that's no reason not to review, is it?
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Well, the pairing you set out was peculiar to say the least, but the writing so far is beautiful.
DarkAngel048 chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
good fic!
Dardania chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
I really like this fic, but it's been a long time since you updated. Have you abandonned it? I truly hope not, I look forward to read more of it. So please, pretty please, update soon.
Januarydevil chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
hey, love the story. Can't wait to read more. Keep writing.
supernaturally chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Please, please please update! I know it doesn't fit the current books now but it's cool and I really want to know what happened to him! And how he is going to teach.
Lady Jocacia chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Brilliant. I love that Dumbledore is still alive and in charge of Hogwarts after all these years, you portray his mischieviousness very well. I really want to know how Harry has changed over time. Will you be writing any more? I like the Harry/Snape pairing too!
RaineArilan chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Oh. So pretty! I adore it, I adore it I adore it!

You get the main characters AND Snape played right. Bravo! Few manage it!

Update if you can...please? ::sniffle::
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
I liked this chapter please update soon
Violet Karuto chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
To tell the truth, I'm not a slash fan but after reading your Tamora Pierce stories, I can't help but admire your control of language throughout the scenes. So far, the story's up at a steady pace, please keep up the good work
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »