Reviews for A Very Happy Birthday Indeed
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/24
Ron says Harry's on his own, then immediately decides to speak up for him? That sounds odd.

Regarding your reviewer responses, I do like your writing in general, from what I've seen of it, which is most of the non-slash, not-purely-angst Harry Potter stuff. A lot of what I've read is short and I had nothing I could think to say beyond, "this was fluffy or otherwise entertaining and I liked it," so I didn't bother reviewing, but I did like it and do like your writing.
aalens chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Hilarious! You write the most engaging stories - and in good English too, which is such a welcome bonus. BTW, I meant to write this when I reviewed 'Fathers of the Year' but I forgot - you belong to a critically endangered species; you are one of the few fanfiction authors who understand that it is NOT always 'Harry and I' — I doubt that they would write 'Bill gave it to I' and yet they think 'Bill gave it to Harry and I' is perfectly acceptable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Made me laugh! 3 ..Kudos!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
this is brilliant
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
hahahahaha very funny proposal
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my gosh. Harry 3
He's just so awkward and adorable and AHHHHH
Actually, I think that is one of the sweetest engagement stories I have ever read.

Adorkable boys are always the best :3
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
YES. This was fantastic. xoxo
RayDreamsInColor chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Thank you! I just went from sobbing to rolling around laughing. You. Are. Outstanding!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I loved the similes :)
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this story is an instant favorite!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was hysterical! Omg one of the funniest proposals I've ever read, to be sure. Harry, being as sweet as ever, gets Percy, and then tries three times to propose, and everyone (except the brothers) have caught on besides Ginny, and finally Ron, of all people, has to propose for him! Brilliant. Bloody brilliant. :D
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/10/2010