Reviews for A Very Happy Birthday Indeed
for god's sake...! haven't you read HP Deathly Hallows!?lawrence potter!?and many more..duh!
So bad
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Ron says Harry's on his own, then immediately decides to speak up for him? That sounds odd.

Regarding your reviewer responses, I do like your writing in general, from what I've seen of it, which is most of the non-slash, not-purely-angst Harry Potter stuff. A lot of what I've read is short and I had nothing I could think to say beyond, "this was fluffy or otherwise entertaining and I liked it," so I didn't bother reviewing, but I did like it and do like your writing.
aalens chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Hilarious! You write the most engaging stories - and in good English too, which is such a welcome bonus. BTW, I meant to write this when I reviewed 'Fathers of the Year' but I forgot - you belong to a critically endangered species; you are one of the few fanfiction authors who understand that it is NOT always 'Harry and I' — I doubt that they would write 'Bill gave it to I' and yet they think 'Bill gave it to Harry and I' is perfectly acceptable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
VBJHV
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Made me laugh! 3 ..Kudos!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
:D
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
this is brilliant
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
hahahahaha very funny proposal
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my gosh. Harry 3
He's just so awkward and adorable and AHHHHH
Actually, I think that is one of the sweetest engagement stories I have ever read.

Adorkable boys are always the best :3
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
YES. This was fantastic. xoxo
daughterofthemyscira chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Thank you! I just went from sobbing to rolling around laughing. You. Are. Outstanding!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I loved the similes :)
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this story is an instant favorite!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 3/20/2011