Reviews for Captive Audience
S chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Ok sweet.
Very sweet.
Tifa did moan on about Cloud in the beginning... Like ok of course she feels that way but I also think Tifa would have been that soft hearted person to wish them the best and carry on... She did have a hot Rufus waiting for her and all.

Anyway, he totally didn't ask to marry her in a clear way xD
Yay for sofa beds
S chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Applaudes.
Couldn't have ended better. You tied things up with Cloud, you got them steamy in a closet and a promise for the future. And also with Sephiroth to deal with, she couldn't have just come out into the parade with Rusuf holding his hand as his new gf or something. Super ending.
Thanks for your writing!
S chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
While the beach scene was totally not probable with her being the supposed ancient and a captive, I loooooved it.
But what bikini did she wear? :)

And their kiss! Ayyyyy..., I wanted a tiny bit more description but it was so good. Everything was. Thanks!
S chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I feel the gold dress description came a little late but it was all good.
Their relationship... I just love it!
S chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Hello,
Where have you been all my life?
Super first chapter, amazing dialogue and sooooo In Character I could weep with happiness.
You are great
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
This story is one of my all time favorites. You should do a follow up though on what happens when Tifa finds out Rufus is alive during AC.
Asdfgh12345 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
It was a lovely and entertaining story for me! Really cool how you tied the alternative stuff you made up with canonical things and timeline.

Thanks fro writing, I hope you'll write more. I still have the epilogue of this thing to read.
Asdfgh12345 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
After 2 chapters, I have to say that it's an awesome story so far for me!

Your characterizations are both quite believable and interesting, I think. The plot, too, has been pretty cool so far, as well as the environment you have created. The pairing is interesting.

Thanks for writing, I have been very much entertained so far!
lapaxlove chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
That was an interesting read,and I'm glad it was more than a one shot cuz I always like to see stories and characters slowly develop. Although I like Cloud and Tifa together a lot, I also always find Tifa and Rufus relationship intriguing since they are after all both enemies.
Strefe chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I'm so glad I stopped by and read this story! I usually don't read anything unless it's rated M here on but boy am I glad that I sometimes try something new.
What can I say that you haven't already heard? (For, surely, you MUST have heard many a great thing said about this fic!) Simply put, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Romances that begin with a kidnapping are a big favourite of mine and you managed to pull of the transition from captive to lover wonderfully. I especially dug the cute scenes where Rufus first started taking her out of her cell. Those moments really made me smile! But, as a rule I force on myself, I try to be completely honest with an author when I actually find myself leaving a review so I am going to tell you the one thing I thought was OOC in your story. It's simply this: Rufus' reaction when he mistakenly believed Tifa was drowning in the ocean whilst they were at the beach. Now, to be fair, anyone would panic the way he did in the same situation. However, in my personal opinion only, I believe he would be more inclined to panic silently rather than vocalise his inability to aid her with CPR.
That's really it with my objections. Everything else was entirely believable and in-character in my eyes. Though at the end of the day, it's what YOU think that matters, right?

I've been a fan of RufusTifa for a small while now and I was on the verge of giving up on finding another fic that was anywhere near as good as Friendships, Former Foes and Unexpected Feelings by Speedy Speck. So for this fan fiction, I thank you! I thank you for the entertainment you provided, the enjoyment I experienced whilst reading this and for supporting this small time pairing. It was great! I really am glad you've had this story posted for all these years because it would have been a damn shame if I'd missed it. Thank you so much!
Illulian chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Awe... this was so cute! I'd love to know what happens after meteorfall. It would be cool if you did a sequel to this _
Doctor It chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
D:

Omygod. I love this story so much, it fits so well with their characters. Rufus is such a delicious personality.

I hope you write what happens, like in the AC time period

I'm going to go to your profile and see if you have. :}
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
aw!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
i wish this would have happened. nothing more sad than tifa pining away for cloud!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008