Reviews for Back From The Dead
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I'm sure I read it before and I really don't know why I didn't leave a review. Sorry.

I suppose there is a spoiler but the circumstances regarding Sark's feeling resp. the insight is your work. Well done.
Maddeningly Mad chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
WHOA. AWESOME.

That was really awesome! I loved the way you described the emotions. I especially like 'Sydney was back. And now so was I.'

That part was so cool! I also really like this part: 'Because I do believe Sydney Bristow is a woman I could actually love…if I still have a heart left, anyway.'

If I still have a heart left is a great line.

I did notice a few errors, though: they're all the same. You're doing a period, and then having 'Sydney said' or 'someone said.'

It should be a comma. So, instead of this: “See you in Mexico.” She said finally and left.

It should be This: "See you in Mexico," she said finally and left.

All you have to do is add a comma and get rid of the period.

Great fic!
Suzy87 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I like your idea for Sark thoughts in this scene of Alias! Hope you write more like this one!
qblisa chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Great POV story. I think you portrayed Sark's POV perfectly. Gaining a new lease on life by just knowing that Sydney is alive and will be his opponent again. I think that Sark loves the challenge Sydney gives him in the field... making his life all that more exciting.

Nicely written.

Lisa :)
SerpientePrincess chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Brerk!
JupiterZ chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I really enjoyed that. Are you thinking of continuing? I think it would be a great read if you did.

Thanks for sharing your fic!