Reviews for Random Tales
LambSam chapter 22 . 10/17/2006
Poor Roy but he had it coming. I can't wait for the next Chapter. _
Amy Yuy chapter 22 . 9/19/2005
i am sure you are doing better then me, i chucked my phiosophy book out my door and nearly hit some poor inocent passer byer...-_-; I then had to get off my lazy bum and get the stupid thing so i could finish reading it. I am glad I am loved! lol! well keep up the great work!
Werecat Rei chapter 22 . 9/18/2005
great stroy!1 I love it. It's amazing! Could you do one where they go to a pound? that would by funny. Update soon.
mysteriousmayhemmaker chapter 22 . 9/8/2005
i .now get over your insanity. or rather sont. will you bake me cookies? even though i make better ones/
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 21 . 8/29/2005
YES! That was perfect! Thanks! Hehe, and good job spelling "Snophlake", not many get it right. ~_ I love Windwaker, they did a good job in it, despite everyone yelling "celda" for the cellshading thing. That was bull, not to mention off the point, sorry. But thanks for updating!
Amy Yuy chapter 21 . 8/29/2005
Good job! keep up the good work! You are great! sorry I haven't been reading lately! I been very busy! That was so funny! Can't wait till you update!
Amy Yuy chapter 16 . 8/26/2005
I love it! I am so glad to have the internet back...aparently trees don't have electical plus..._; who knew! lol! I will read more later...see ya later! great job!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 21 . 8/16/2005
... NO! ED IS FUNNY WHEN HE's OOC! FUNY! That is all.
Werecat Rei chapter 21 . 8/16/2005
LMAO! Funny chapter. I still want a cookie though. Oh well, update soon!
happiness theory chapter 21 . 8/14/2005
hee hee hee! YES! U HAVE UPDATED!

AND YAY! WINDWAKER! THAT GAME ROCKS!

And i didnt know rats throw bombs at you.. i just sumply ignore them or give them bait so they can sell crap to me..

Well. now since ive reviewed.. can I be in the story? _;
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 20 . 7/30/2005
Hehe, Kitty likes random... This reminds me of a Link fic (Legend of Zelda) written by a Bongo Bill that was hilarious. He just kept typing and threw in whatever popped into his head. The only complaint I have, however, is that Ed is WAY out of character. Don't get mad, let me explain. He has NEVER, not ONCE said anything remotely simliar to, "Who you calling a stand-in for the midget in a bar-dwelling dwarf-tossing contest?" Come on, you need him to say something at LEAST once. Otherwise, it's just not Ed...
Werecat Rei chapter 20 . 7/30/2005
NO! I WANT A COOKIE!
ABLABLABLA chapter 20 . 7/30/2005
Oh, you mean Alchemic Eclipse, right? That's where you got that from. That's where I got my guess from too.

Anyway... I have no idea what the heck just happened.
Werecat Rei chapter 19 . 7/30/2005
i have no clue how mustang took over rainbows, BUT I WANT A COOKIE!
Linksworstnightmare chapter 19 . 7/29/2005
This is halarious(Or however you spell the word)! I love this. I love this I love this I love this. Ok now I'm bored. But this is very funny. I love this.