Reviews for Tenacity
sourpancake chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I read this a loooong time ago. Probably like 6 years ago. I had other account before, which I used to collect and publish my first fanfics. I've already left this fandom some time ago (as many of us have).You don't even know how much I loved this fic then. You were my favorite writer. Everytime I wanted to write a fanfic, or even an original piece, I had this fiction on mind. This amazed me the first time I read it, because even though lexically was really simple it transmitted me a lot of powerful feelings. Other thing from your writing I really admired then was the pace. The actions, the words and the thoughts were all on the perfect place and in the correct moment. This made me feel I was inside their calm, ordinary highschool life atmosphere. Maybe the pace was the thing that I found the greatest on this fic. I really wanted to emulate your style; haha but I don't think I've done it yet. First, because English is not my mother language, and there's no way to write like an English writer when you don't even write in English. I still think you are (or you were) an amazing writer. Even now I can read this text and feel like the first time I read it. Haha, sorry for the late review... I just wanted to tell you this.
detosem chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
aaawwwww 3
levadura chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Won-wonderful! This is my favorite Inui x Kaidoh ever! ;_;
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Nice!
redex chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Such a cute pairing. Your quiet Kaidou works very well in characterizing him, whether you had intented it or not. I enjoyed reading it, thank you for taking the time!
Mal chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
M... Just the perfect flavour for an Inu/Kai fic; IC, emotional, sweet and a bit humorous.

Truly a wonderful read **.
misori chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Hehehe... really interesting one! I LOVE IT! xD Ah... Kaido and Inui... /sighs and sniffles/

/TEARS OF JOY/

Thank whoever lives up there for yaoi! xP

GREAT JOB!

-Miso
computer-faerie chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow...this was...different. Not bad, just different. I liked it, it's a lot more physical then what I'm used to seeing in InuKai fanfiction. But it's still good, I hope you continue this.
Vicadin-Tea chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Yupz. Its definitely diabetes inducing. Kaidoh is kinda like a lil' puppy & all... real cute~
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Cute. _ Sweet.
Little Fuji chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Aww...
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Yay! That story was so sweet! I loved it!
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Aww man~ Kaidoh is so duper cute in this fic~ In fact he feels a bit like the Ryoma in my fics. Clingy and possesive. So cute~ I like the parts when Kaidoh was thinking about the things he wanna do to Inui...
FowlTheWriter chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
YAY! I really think Inui is so in-character in this story. But, this makes me question... Does Inui really like Kaidoh? Well, it's not a big deal. The point is, I like this one!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
haha OMG so kawaii stubborn childish kaidoh puting a smile and telling inui no! ha ha i loved it though for som reason i believe i have read this before.