Reviews for Key to the Past
I just reread all 75 chapters, and some of the contents still pulled at my heart strings, still had me laughing out. It's been so long since you've updated. I hope you update soon.
IoSolUno chapter 75 . 8/8
I just found your story and binge read it all over 2 days (who needs a real life) and I looooved it. Camilla is such an awesome and unique... character? And I love that in your story the watcher's council is what it should be, there to protect the girls while they serve their sacred duties. I'm so used to Travers that every time Matthew is mentioned I'm waiting for the scheming, which I guess just makes me as paranoid as Buffy.
I really hope you eventually return to this story to complete it, and look forward to whenever that day comes.
Dissapointed chapter 58 . 7/6
I liked this story i liked it so much i binges read it. Until the part where buffy tells her life story to harry and others really? Well another story dropped I am sorry but that was really a turn off that I cant read anything further got dissapointed and wasted hours reading fuq
Espied7 chapter 75 . 7/1/2015
So awesome! I hope the muse strikes soon!
bethonym chapter 75 . 6/12/2015
I really love buffy and camilla's relationship in this chapter! it really have camilla's cataract we even more depth. also, I really love your portrayal of faith. I'm glad most of the things I've been anticipating have happened or been answered. it may have been a year or so since the last update, but seeing how this story started in 2005 I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next!
btvscharmedgirl chapter 75 . 6/10/2015
I really hope you are going to continue with this story. I've been reading it for 3 days and I am enthralled by it. There is just something about it that has kept me drawn in unable to stop reading. You've done a really good job so far.
slayer99 chapter 75 . 3/28/2015
Brilliant story, I love the watchers and how they fit in. Hope you update soon
Shinoki chapter 75 . 2/4/2015
Awesome. When Buffy's father was revealed, I felt that the words you used were awesome even though they are the classic "I am your father." This was an amazing 75 chapters. I hope you continue!
LordNemesis chapter 75 . 1/3/2015
Ok so far nice story yet vodie is winning way to much for my liking.
pschlegs62 chapter 75 . 11/11/2014
I've just completed reading all 75 chapters of your story and I think it is wonderful. Please continue as I look forward to more.
coxvictoriarose chapter 75 . 9/17/2014
This is a wonderful story. The blending of the two universes is phenomenal. Would loooooovvveee to see Faith put Draco in his place, verbally. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 75 . 9/1/2014
Loving the story so far. I'm new to it and am excited for more. just out of curiosity what inspired the Sivin myth in your story? can't find anything on it
Balagor chapter 75 . 7/31/2014
Well, I definitely have a new story to follow. This is an interesting read, and not the typical rehash or one-sided stomp.
TrowGundam chapter 75 . 7/11/2014
An awesome story. I can't wait to read it. I look forward to you returning from your well deserved break.
Selene12 chapter 75 . 4/15/2014
Goodness look what happens when I manage to access an email account from over 5 years ago and see your story update! I may have missed a lot but have caught up on the story and am amazed at how wonderful the details are! I have to say I'm really impressed with not just the story, but how much you have grown as a writer from the way back 2005-ish days.