Reviews for Friars Who Run With Wolves
The Bunnies Will Kill Us All chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I like this very much.

I think Carl deserves to be wanted
Victoria Valentine-Highwind chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Cute!
Monica chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
A wonderful, hillarious story! All of your stories are lovely, but this one makes me smile everytime I think of it. Please tell us you are writing more!

Monica
undecidedasofyet chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Very Funny! Adorable too (in a good way), granted I'm a sucker for Carl/Van Helsing fics, but its a wonderful change to see something that isn't angsty and still has a plot. Constructive Criticisms (This only applies if unintentional): It could be argued that the charecters are ooc, particularly Jinnete (God i hope I spelled that right), but as far as I can tell its purposely done
Balance of Opposites chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
that was totally cute...very nice you're stories are very entertaining. Look forward to reading more.
Balance of Opposites chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
This is so cute...Can't wait to see what they have planned.
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
Brilliant! D

I'm cheering the friar for standing up for his er-rights while feeling sorry for poor wolf (whaps Van Helsing for being needy & greedy). D

Is it possible to hoot and squee quietly? Perhaps not.

The date night tension was nicely executed & I can truly imagine Gabriel fidgeting and wishing he was facing a roomful of vampires instead of Carl.(giggles) Great work! D
None99 chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
What an absolutely sweet adorable story! WELL DONE! You have a wicked sense of humor that's very true to life. Van Helsing drinking from the bottle made me cackle like a hen on a nest. Van Helsing is obviously *hopeless* as a planned romantic, but his efforts make him an adorable bungler. Some key cringe points (when I actually covered my eyes) included the toast (Oh Lord!), filling Carl's plate, and the way the wolf kept wanting to pounce. I love the word pounce and you use it well here-it's part play, part alpha dominence. I can just see the lowered head, slitted eyes, and the growl that says "WHAT?" when he's rebuked.

Thank you so much for a very enjoyable read! I've hit the highly recommend button and I'm very pleased to add you to my favorites list.
andromeda90 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
all i can say is that...this is funny! _ of course, i should be reading and all, having homework todo! but i couldn't resist! _ oh well, i just have to study! So of i go! can't wait to know what happens! Will Carl go back to Van Hellsing? and what will Van hellsing do to get him back? its funny imagining all the monks getting into a ball and discussing all of this! hilarious! _ anyways! this is good! can't wait till next chapter! See ya! _